MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sick Sigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Yeah, Leave some clients left for us or we'll have to move to some stupid forum software like phpbb Sad
(2010-04-28, 01:40 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, Leave some clients left for us or we'll have to move to some stupid forum software like phpbb Sad

Or worse... SMF! :O
(2010-04-28, 01:55 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-28, 01:40 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, Leave some clients left for us or we'll have to move to some stupid forum software like phpbb Sad

Or worse... SMF! :O

As crap as SMF is, it's no match for the utter ****** that is phpBB.
(2010-04-28, 12:39 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-28, 12:38 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-27, 06:21 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]I'd recommend you talk to Devilson. He does a lot of amazing themes for sites, i think he could make one that would suit a GFX forum very well.

Are you like Devilson's gardian angel? You seem to be offering his service a lot lol Toungue

Yeah other people are looking for work too... *hint hint*

I see no problem in him recommending someone. This is not a service/job/requests thread so I believe that you should not be advertising your service here, but that's my point. I should probably click the report button but I'm too lazy to do it lol
Haha can we get this topic back on topic lol

I've made some updates but still am not happy with the forum's appearance..
Made some changes:

-made the navigation match the rest of the site
-New logo/header
-New content background
-Some changes to the theme as well

Still planning to make more updates. Wanted to see what you guys think so far.
you've hot linked the browser stuff from pokemongts, not very professional, also your homepage expands to much!
O geeze that looks bad lol.. fixed.. also how does it expand too much? It fits perfectly on every screen I've used.
Smaller and cleaner header! It's huge and has way to much going on. As I said before try for a simple clean design. You have way to much going on across the site. There is not reason to have a billion lines going in every direction all around the site.
I like the theme, looks very good for a ...graphics(?) site.

Also yeah I agree, header looks supermassive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11