MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sick Sigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LOL @ argument :-)
(2010-05-13, 10:18 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Overall site theme or just for the forum? I made the theme rather quickly tbh and have been considering different ideas.
Considering? CONSIDERING? Dude, you're better off with the default mybb theme. Just make a new theme. I can even (maybe) make one for you if you have $.

(2010-05-13, 10:19 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]LOL @ argument :-)
Smile
"Considering"?! You shouldn't be considering a new theme if you've seen the posts in this thread.
(2010-05-13, 10:33 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]"Considering"?! You shouldn't be considering a new theme if you've seen the posts in this thread.
Should be making a new one by now.
I really don't see any major problems with the theme.. I was only considering minor changes
See, thats why many people do not join. You're not taking any of our comments into suggestions. You're just taking them as negative feedback, which you aren't going to make positive.
All I'm reading are negative comments.. I don't see any suggestions on specific changes to make.
(2010-05-13, 11:02 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]All I'm reading are negative comments.. I don't see any suggestions on specific changes to make.
I already gave my suggestion on a very specific change to make: make a new theme.

http://www.transversestyles.com go get inspired.
(2010-05-13, 11:08 PM)webaph Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-13, 11:02 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]All I'm reading are negative comments.. I don't see any suggestions on specific changes to make.
I already gave my suggestion on a very specific change to make: make a new theme.

http://www.transversestyles.com go get inspired.

Inspired? By that crap? His theme is better than most of those...

Okay I over exaggerated on that, but my point was mainly that those themes are NOT inspiration.
Haha.. I'm working on a simpler background that should eliminate some busyness.. As far as the forum theme I'd like to just work with the default and customize it to fit my site rather than using a premade theme.. but since I'm still learning MyBB it's going to take me some time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11