MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MyXBL - XBox Live Stats in profiles & postbits!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
THIS PLUGIN IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED. PLEASE SEE MyXBL v2
Why do I always get an error on line 197?
The line is
Quote:$xml = new SimpleXmlElement($data, LIBXML_NOCDATA);
and it says
Quote:Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML'
Dang I would use this but Halo 2 is no longe ron Xbox Live.
(2010-06-20, 02:19 AM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ]Why do I always get an error on line 197?
The line is
Quote:$xml = new SimpleXmlElement($data, LIBXML_NOCDATA);
and it says
Quote:Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML'

Check your server has cURL support enabled. Then check the actual API is up by visiting this link: http://xboxapi.duncanmackenzie.net/gamer...ive+Turkey

I plan to fix these uncaught errors soon Wink Just a simple nooby error on my part.

(2010-06-23, 12:32 AM)bruceleejr Wrote: [ -> ]Dang I would use this but Halo 2 is no longe ron Xbox Live.

Yeah, it's a pity. This only works for the XBox 360 version of XBL though Wink
Fixed one of the major errors in the plugin that meant you couldn't use a gamertag with spaces in it (you just got errors whenever visiting the profile). I've also submitted the edited version to the mods DB and it's awaiting approval again.

Next up: catch the uncaught exceptions when a server doesn't have cURL support or the API is down.
(2010-05-17, 04:35 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]If anybody can tell me how to edit the headernclude template via the plugin, I'll happily add it.

Add this to the activate function:

include MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";
find_replace_templatesets("headerinclude", "#".preg_quote("<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"{\$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/popup_menu.js?ver=1400\"></script>")."#i", "<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"{\$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/popup_menu.js?ver=1400\"></script><script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/popupmenuonhover.js\"></script>");

And this to the deactivate function:

include MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";
find_replace_templatesets("headerinclude", "#".preg_quote("<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/popupmenuonhover.js\"></script>")."#i", "", 0);

Didn't check it, but it should work.

Regards,
Jammerx2
Thanks a ton! I'll add that asap Smile
yeah I am getting the same issue:
$xml = new SimpleXmlElement($data, LIBXML_NOCDATA);

but in Dreamweaver it is on line 200.
Having checked my server info, Curl is enabled.

Hope this is fixed soon as it is a great plugin for my forum
(2010-08-16, 10:22 PM)rapid Wrote: [ -> ]yeah I am getting the same issue:
$xml = new SimpleXmlElement($data, LIBXML_NOCDATA);

but in Dreamweaver it is on line 200.
Having checked my server info, Curl is enabled.

Hope this is fixed soon as it is a great plugin for my forum

Care to try again now? I think that's caused by the API going down. I'll provide a fixed version soon when I have time.
hey, i'm having alot of trouble installing this. could someone please help me?

Thanks if you do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9