MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: why ICQ, MSN, AIM still in profile and not FB, Twitter, etc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2010-06-01, 01:41 PM)gamesmad Wrote: [ -> ]Facebook does have an IM function though. Also, these are methods of contact for that person, not necessarily IM clients.
I just added my Facebook to Pidgen:
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
I like to see someone argue now that Facebook isn't a contact service or falls under the category of IM.
Exactly my point Smile
It wouldnt hard to edit the names of those services and icons, i simply add more. and MSN is getting more pouplar.
Surprised that Google Talk isn't a part of this conversation.

Does no one use it to IM? Anytime I have GMail open I have plenty of people right there in my "online list".
imo, it doesn't really matter what custom fields are default, as long as they're editable and we can add more.
(2010-06-03, 01:39 AM)StateDOG Wrote: [ -> ]Surprised that Google Talk isn't a part of this conversation.

Does no one use it to IM? Anytime I have GMail open I have plenty of people right there in my "online list".
You can also use the Google Talk client or add your accounts to Pidgen. It's just that I don't know many using it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6