MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HDGFX - Art in High Definition.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Well, I wouldn't be making such a deal, if you didn't spammy shoutbox to join this gay thing. What makes it so unique?
The fact that I don't access someone's site to copy them, like you did eh?
Alright, I am on the same toplist as you, and I added a template edit( the news bars) which I had on LiteMyBB, before you even started your site!! So please, tell me how I hacked you?????
I didn't say anything about hacking so now I just suggest you shut up.
You came to my site, put almost exactly the same text on the news bars, added same mods as me, and other stuff. Then you expected me to let you use my images in your theme!?
You gave me that image when we were 'friends'. I used same text on the news bar then what I did on LiteMyBB, and the text that would suit a graphic site? And how did I copy your mods!?????????

And I'm soon going to be
done with this theme.
Look, I've had enough of all your little comebacks, just stop posting here if you've got no c&c for the site.
Take it to PM you 2
I don't know why he's replying here, he's on my MSN list, we could have this over msn.
And lol, he's just a kid.

He just said on msn: "my epic theme will rape yours".
It sounds ironic with calling him a kid when....

Quote:Hey all. I'm Ross, I'm 13, and I am a web designer and digital artist. I make vBulletin themes and I am working on MyBB Themes.
(2010-05-26, 11:26 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds ironic with calling him a kid when....

Quote:Hey all. I'm Ross, I'm 13, and I am a web designer and digital artist. I make vBulletin themes and I am working on MyBB Themes.
Haha agreed but technically I am still a kid but usually when people use the word kid on the interwebs they are referring to a noob.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14