MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HDGFX - Art in High Definition.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Just seeing number 1 on the Rules Page sums up how professional this forum will be!!
Lufbra, go screw yourself, you're just like that_guy. (Complete moron).

& thanks everyone else, I'ma move everything now.
Looks a lot better like that imo.
Yeah I removed the links and sotw from the top, and trimmed the header a bit. Enjoy. Smile
Really nice logo and colour scheme. I think you should fix your navigation at the top, the design of it just doesn't suit everything else.

Is there a tutorial on your site on how to make your logo?
(2010-05-29, 03:00 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-29, 12:57 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good, I suggest trim the header down 100-200px though.

Wow, I would say cut it more than that honestly.

You don't want to so much in you header it makes it harder to get the real content which people visit every day want. They don't want a page of something they see on every page.

And, as I said before move the affiliates links and SOTW to the footer.

However the theme is coming alone nicely. You're just putting way to much in the header. Yes, it looks nice but it's a waste to have it in the header.

I have poor pixel size judgment... its a cronic illness that affects 4/10 Canadians...
Lmao Jessie.
@Ryan Stewart: No there is no tutorial for it yet, I just made it from my mind. Angel - I'll make one in the next few days though.
(2010-05-29, 04:09 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Just seeing number 1 on the Rules Page sums up how professional this forum will be!!

I don't see anything wrong with that...
Indeed Jessie, it says No Swearing, a little is alright, but don't go over the top.

Lufbra have you seen anybody going ott with swearing on my forum, didn't think so.
(2010-05-30, 07:52 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-29, 04:09 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Just seeing number 1 on the Rules Page sums up how professional this forum will be!!

I don't see anything wrong with that...

(2010-05-30, 08:11 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed Jessie, it says No Swearing, a little is alright, but don't go over the top.

Lufbra have you seen anybody going ott with swearing on my forum, didn't think so.

If neither of you have the intelligence to figure out what I was meaning, far be it for me to help you!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14