MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HDGFX - Art in High Definition.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pwned ^ Toungue
(2010-06-01, 01:41 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Pwned ^ Toungue

That was useful for one thing, your post count!!

Let's put it this way 41shots, if I said to you "there's a mug of coffee on the table". "You can't drink it, but you can have a few sips of it". Wouldn't you think that was a stupid statement?

All in all, it's the text of the rule that looks amateurish, and should be change with some better text just like or similar to what webaph has suggested, at least that wouldn't be contradicting itself like it is now!

As for the use of such words as "idiot/s", "moron/s", "dumb", these words have been used so many times around these forums by the OP. However good this guy may be, this kind of language/attitude needs to stop.
(2010-06-01, 03:38 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]

Let's put it this way 41shots, if I said to you "there's a mug of coffee on the table". "You can't drink it, but you can have a few sips of it". Wouldn't you think that was a stupid statement?

No. Drinking implies its yours, and its all yours. Sipping implies you cannot take it all as it is, or its not yours.

Quote:All in all, it's the text of the rule that looks amateurish, and should be change with some better text just like or similar to what webaph has suggested, at least that wouldn't be contradicting itself like it is now!

You want to know how many users actually read the rules?

Quote:As for the use of such words as "idiot/s", "moron/s", "dumb", these words have been used so many times around these forums by the OP. However good this guy may be, this kind of language/attitude needs to stop.

You use it yourself. :/ I use it. They are words. If you are offended by words. Thats one thing. If you offended by pixels, kinda sounds stupid doesn't it?
Quote:No. Drinking implies its yours, and its all yours. Sipping implies you cannot take it all as it is, or its not yours.

LOL, this was merely a hypothetical statement to show my saying one thing, then adding another thing contrary to it, just like the rule states!!

Quote:You want to know how many users actually read the rules?

So why have rules at all, and if there is a need for rules, make the logical!

Quote:You use it yourself. :/ I use it. They are words. If you are offended by words. Thats one thing. If you offended by pixels, kinda sounds stupid doesn't it?

Have fun finding and showing here them words used by me.

Back to the forum itself, I've noticed that 98% of it is stuff that's basically copied/pasted from elsewhere, thus meaning the content isn't exactly original.
(2010-06-01, 04:17 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:No. Drinking implies its yours, and its all yours. Sipping implies you cannot take it all as it is, or its not yours.

LOL, this was merely a hypothetical statement to show my saying one thing, then adding another thing contrary to it, just like the rule states!!

Quote:You want to know how many users actually read the rules?

So why have rules at all, and if there is a need for rules, make the logical!

Quote:You use it yourself. :/ I use it. They are words. If you are offended by words. Thats one thing. If you offended by pixels, kinda sounds stupid doesn't it?

Have fun finding and showing here them words used by me.

Back to the forum itself, I've noticed that 98% of it is stuff that's basically copied/pasted from elsewhere, thus meaning the content isn't exactly original.

Not gonna in between quote, to much time. Reread what i said, i hid a little tidbit there for you.

Why have rules? To cover your butt legally.

Words said: You seriously expect me to waste my time finding a bunch of virtual data which will solve an argument with someone else? You overestimate the amount of free time i have.
(2010-06-01, 04:17 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Back to the forum itself, I've noticed that 98% of it is stuff that's basically copied/pasted from elsewhere, thus meaning the content isn't exactly original.

Copied from?
Quote:Why have rules? To cover your butt legally.

Rule #1 would never get a legal chance!!

Quote:Words said: You seriously expect me to waste my time finding a bunch of virtual data which will solve an argument with someone else?

Then stop making accusing statements against others! Both you and I have been here long enough to know that there's very few (if any) such like words used, especially about "regular" members.

Quote:Copied from?

Look around the forum. you'll see because at least they do have links showing to where they "copied" whatever.
(2010-06-01, 04:53 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Why have rules? To cover your butt legally.

Rule #1 would never get a legal chance!!

Quote:Words said: You seriously expect me to waste my time finding a bunch of virtual data which will solve an argument with someone else?

Then stop making accusing statements against others! Both you and I have been here long enough to know that there's very few (if any) such like words used, especially about "regular" members.

Quote:Copied from?

Look around the forum. you'll see because at least they do have links showing to where they "copied" whatever.

1)Look at any modern constitution, its a rule for most that discrimination is bad, yet you can still pass discriminitory laws. For example, in my city its illegal for someone of african decent to walk outside past 11.

2)http://community.mybb.com/search.php?act...order=desc http://community.mybb.com/search.php?act...order=desc

People say stupid and idiot quite a bit.
(2010-06-01, 03:38 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]

All in all, it's the text of the rule that looks amateurish, and should be change with some better text just like or similar to what webaph has suggested, at least that wouldn't be contradicting itself like it is now!

As for the use of such words as "idiot/s", "moron/s", "dumb", these words have been used so many times around these forums by the OP. However good this guy may be, this kind of language/attitude needs to stop.

Yup cause I really give a sh*t about how many posts I have... /sarcasm

Sir, you are making a mountain out of a mole hill all because you don't like Rozz, admit it, if someone like Labracca was showcasing his site with a rule like this one, you wouldn't be bitching him out for it would you? No, you wouldn't, thats what I thought.

Stop trolling this thread.

Stop arguing about stupid sh*t.

Go outside and get some fresh air.

/rant
This thread has become all spam and argueing. You guys totally ruined his ShowCase.

Back on topic, I love the new theme!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14