MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a GOOD VPS :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Does anyone know of a good, fairly cheap, VPS hosting service?

I dont need masses of space, or masses of bandwidth. But I would maybe like to start up a small time web host, just to see what its like.

What im looking for:
-A VPS hoster with good uptime
- Good, helpful, staff
- Allows you to run a webhost
- NOT a shared VPS Smile

Thanks
zFast.co.uk is amazing, I have a referrals link if you decide to use them, please PM me and I will give it to you.

Support is always on IM to help you
Cheap prices
Great uptime
Staff are fantastic
Many great reviews
How much are you willingly to pay? If you want a good VPS than you will most likely be spending around 40-60 dollars.
Well mainly just a starter VPS Smile nothing more than $10-$15 Smile
(2010-05-28, 09:33 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Well mainly just a starter VPS Smile nothing more than $10-$15 Smile
uhh than I would got with a reseller plan. I would never spend less than 30 dollars in an VPS.
zFast.co.uk Wink , £ 8 I think
I am not sure what you mean with not a shared VPS. If you don't want a shared VPS than you will need a Dedicated Server.
Hmm I guess that came out wrong, what I meant was not a hostig acount inside a VPS :p but a VPS itself
(2010-05-28, 09:47 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I guess that came out wrong, what I meant was not a hostig acount inside a VPS :p but a VPS itself
Yeh that's called a VPS. I got a bit of experience when it comes to hosting as a work at an hosting company and I would recommend you to start with a reseller plan and once that's going great upgrade do a decent VPS.
But a VPS at zfast is actually cheaper than a reseller in terms of space and data transfere Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13