MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Clan Suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
just worked on another plugin that could be added to this collection

simply put it adds a banned players list to your forums

I done this one for a clan site I am part of and thought it might be useful for others.

(2011-11-19, 10:38 AM)fishntassie Wrote: [ -> ]just worked on another plugin that could be added to this collection

simply put it adds a banned players list to your forums

I done this one for a clan site I am part of and thought it might be useful for others.

Awesome! Thanks
First and foremost I'd like to apologize for my lack of attention regarding this plugin. Although there are some up-and-coming plugins expected to replace this. I plan on contributing to this plugin set itself within the next few weeks. My immediate reason for this is available time and interest in furthering my PHP/MyBB knowledge. That said, I hope this extreme bump is tolerable. And if it is not, I ask the administration to remove the post and let me know ASAP.

Hopefully these link(s) will help for future reference, however at this very second they are useless(I'm still getting used to GitHub and building the Repo.)

https://github.com/Miniii/MyBBClanSuite

Like I said, over the next few weeks I'll be playing around with the code. I have some immediate things I want to address but I wanted to first let everyone know I am willing to contribute still. If anyone has suggestions/features(Although I will be reading previous pages, as well.) feel free to reply here or PM me.

Also a side note:
My internet access at night is very unreliable. So I will be checking this during the day and hopefully working on it from my laptop.

Edit Thursday, October 18, 2012 @ 12:01PM EST:
Apparently I cannot push the commit from my laptop to Git for some reason. I hope it is the network blocking me and not a computer problem. Either way the current bugs will be fixed ASAP.

On another note, Additions...
I plan on first adding support for nonregistered members in the Roster List. Other than that, tidying up the code and adjusting some ACP preferences are on the list(Such as having 1 plugin without them all.)

Edit Sunday, October 28, 2012 @ 5:00PM EST:
I committed an update yesterday that addressed some ACP problems I was getting tired of. There is a warning that will display if no teams are present and you are attempting to add a match/player. The plugins should all redirect you to an add new page if there is nothing present in the MySQL table, in order to avoid this warning. I also fixed the display of team names/images on the roster page. Before if no image was in the DB then it simply had a blank box, now it should display the name of the team if no image data is present. Any suggestions are welcome and I will be taking a look at the Bans plugin posted above later tonight before I add it to the collection. Any troubles can be answered via PM or my personal email which is listed in the plugin.
Thanks all,
-Mini`
Great work mate!
Glad you have updated the clan suite. Will be a great use for me. Thank You!
Hello all,

Thank you for the feedback so far. I issued a commit today based on a few issues pointed out to me. It's nothing too special :/ but it is progress.
-Temporary fix for Matches Warning
The matches plugin would display a warning before if you had no teams in
the DB. You can't blame it for wanting to load something that isn't
there ;)
I'm not confident about the workaround I made for this, however it
should solve the problem by redirecting you to the Addteam page.
Also included in this commit is a small fix for the wording when Adding
a server, I wanted it to be clear that HTML code is what you have to use
currently.
- Commit

GitHub really irks me. It shows all my silly deletions and odd steps, so I would recommend you download the files instead of trying to follow the silliness of the commit. This commit specifically can just be uploaded, installing/activating again isn't required.

I'd also like to let you all know that I'm considering posting the suite as a release soon. It does need some work before I can do so obviously, however I think it would promote it a little more. It's easier to find a plugin in the Releases section rather than the Development section. I appreciate all feedback/problems reported and hope to continue to see more. I've got some small ideas that I'm not quite sure about. Watch the thread and perhaps watch the GitHub for commits and fixes!

Also one other thing I'd appreciate any advice on...
The serverbans plugin posted by the user above would make a nice addition to the collection. However there are some things I'd like to change/fix but I doubt it will be easy to get ahold of the user, since he/she has not been on the forums in a few months. I'm not sure what to do... I suppose just hope that he comes back soon or see's he has a PM.

Thanks!,
-Mini`
(2012-10-17, 07:42 PM)Mini` Wrote: [ -> ]First and foremost I'd like to apologize for my lack of attention regarding this plugin. Although there are some up-and-coming plugins expected to replace this. I plan on contributing to this plugin set itself within the next few weeks. My immediate reason for this is available time and interest in furthering my PHP/MyBB knowledge. That said, I hope this extreme bump is tolerable. And if it is not, I ask the administration to remove the post and let me know ASAP.

Hopefully these link(s) will help for future reference, however at this very second they are useless(I'm still getting used to GitHub and building the Repo.)

https://github.com/Miniii/MyBBClanSuite

Like I said, over the next few weeks I'll be playing around with the code. I have some immediate things I want to address but I wanted to first let everyone know I am willing to contribute still. If anyone has suggestions/features(Although I will be reading previous pages, as well.) feel free to reply here or PM me.

Also a side note:
My internet access at night is very unreliable. So I will be checking this during the day and hopefully working on it from my laptop.

Edit Thursday, October 18, 2012 @ 12:01PM EST:
Apparently I cannot push the commit from my laptop to Git for some reason. I hope it is the network blocking me and not a computer problem. Either way the current bugs will be fixed ASAP.

On another note, Additions...
I plan on first adding support for nonregistered members in the Roster List. Other than that, tidying up the code and adjusting some ACP preferences are on the list(Such as having 1 plugin without them all.)

Edit Sunday, October 28, 2012 @ 5:00PM EST:
I committed an update yesterday that addressed some ACP problems I was getting tired of. There is a warning that will display if no teams are present and you are attempting to add a match/player. The plugins should all redirect you to an add new page if there is nothing present in the MySQL table, in order to avoid this warning. I also fixed the display of team names/images on the roster page. Before if no image was in the DB then it simply had a blank box, now it should display the name of the team if no image data is present. Any suggestions are welcome and I will be taking a look at the Bans plugin posted above later tonight before I add it to the collection. Any troubles can be answered via PM or my personal email which is listed in the plugin.
Thanks all,
-Mini`

Where are the settings supposed to show up in the ACP? :3
[Image: 1mxCR]

The file that achieves this is admin/modules/clansuite/module_meta.php

So basically you want to make sure there is a clansuite folder in admin/modules/
Good to know, didn't have that by default.
I have personal interest. See my website i will organize a league. If u want i'll help u based on my needs.

See this www.teamwarfare.com/
My site : www.medalofhonorbrasil.com.br
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12