MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Clan Suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pending the legalities involved, i may take up this plugin to learn PHP.
MyBBForums team has started working on this Smile
(2011-01-26, 10:34 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]MyBBForums team has started working on this Smile

Awesome!
I'd also like to comment under the Free software license (Things released with no license)
I am taking this up to patch and stuff. I'm pending the redistrubition legalities still, since the author is AFK, but somehow i will provide fixes for the files in this thread. If anyone interested would like to give me a list of broken stoof, that'd be nice.

Mark.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/License-free_software
I don't think it was broken. I am still using it and haven't noticed an issue. Just lack of settings and what not.
Any requests? Smile
well, for the roster page it would be nice to have a drop down box containing all the members in the site so you can just choose them and then add them to the roster. Make the names in the roster clickable so it goes to their profile page.
Great, i have an exam tomorrow, i'll start trying to figure that out later that day Smile
anyone still working on this? curious to see who picked it up
If nobody picked it up, I'll work on it... But I'd like to see Aristotle update it.

Also for this request...
(2011-02-01, 04:19 AM)arineod Wrote: [ -> ]well, for the roster page it would be nice to have a drop down box containing all the members in the site so you can just choose them and then add them to the roster. Make the names in the roster clickable so it goes to their profile page.

On a larger site it would not be beneficial to have a page displaying all available members, I'm sure your not too lazy to find the members username...
The names are clickable, are they not?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12