MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Clan Suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Any updates?
any updates?
The design of the demo site is pretty cool!
i love it, very nice job. i might be starting a black ops clan, so i will definitely use your suite good sir Smile
Does not one see the image of the clan, since I do it?
(2011-01-24, 10:17 AM)doble-h Wrote: [ -> ]Does not one see the image of the clan, since I do it?

This hasn't been updated in over 4 months, chances are it's not completely working anymore.
And there is nothing mas for clans in mybb?
(2011-01-25, 08:23 PM)doble-h Wrote: [ -> ]And there is nothing mas for clans in mybb?

I don't know..try searching

We might work on making one in the future, but it won't be free most likely. You can make a request here on or on our forums if you'd like one. I suggest you use a translator because crappy spelling/grammar = no request for you.

~fizz
(2011-01-25, 09:51 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-25, 08:23 PM)doble-h Wrote: [ -> ]And there is nothing mas for clans in mybb?

We might work on making one in the future, but it won't be free most likely. You can make a request here on or on our forums if you'd like one. I suggest you use a translator because crappy spelling/grammar = no request for you.

~fizz

I made a request and subscribed

(2011-01-26, 01:44 AM)arineod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-25, 09:51 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]

~fizz

I made a request and subscribed
Awesome bro, replied in the thread, check it out Smile

[and look at our subscriber plugins too if you haven't, we've got some nice ones Big Grin]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12