MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Clan Suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2011-03-03, 11:37 AM)iDude Wrote: [ -> ]Although, I haven't tried it yet but I saw the demos, so far it looks pretty awesome to me.

Could you add a feature where we can add a "Clan Image" on our post bit? It can be easier to distinguish clans that are on the same forums that way.

I believe I'm going to let this idea slide, The images stored for the teams are normally wide, and should fit the page to look good. I believe users can simply make a signature with the Clan Image in them...

(2011-02-26, 04:49 PM)arineod Wrote: [ -> ]I actually had some ideas presented to me already in an email from a clan member.

- Join us page for an application to join the clan. Could have a way to select what squad you want to join if we have the ability to take squad or team list from the roster info.

- Challenge page. Simple form to challenge or request scrim with ability to select whether or not it is a scrim, match for fun, or full on match. Then also have the ability to select which squad the challenge is for.

that's it for now

I believe I will address these ideas in the next update... I'll try at least.
I may not mess with the Join Us page right now, because it's a lot of work, and I believe most clans use a simple forum for this.
The time I've spent working on the project lately is very little. However, I worked on it a lot today, and learned a lot as well. I've been messing around with the backend of it. I didn't like having so many tabs on the ACP index. They wouldn't fit on my screen anyway, so I made it a little simpler.
Here are the updated files, simply extract it to your site, all files address the ACP, nothing else was updated outside of it.
http://clandev.net/downloads/Update.zip

If you don't use one of the plugins in this update, simply delete the folder for that plugin out of your Admin/Modules/ folder.
Awesome! Thanks for the update Smile
After fiddling around, and looking at the ways major clans deal with the Challenge Us option, I believe I'm going to put it on hold. The coding I start will be there for future reference, however I don't believe it's really necessary. Most clans simply use a forum and the older posts there act as an archive of past matches. I'll have the project in mind for the next few days, thinking of ways to improve it...
(2011-03-17, 02:41 PM)Mini` Wrote: [ -> ]After fiddling around, and looking at the ways major clans deal with the Challenge Us option, I believe I'm going to put it on hold. The coding I start will be there for future reference, however I don't believe it's really necessary. Most clans simply use a forum and the older posts there act as an archive of past matches. I'll have the project in mind for the next few days, thinking of ways to improve it...

Agreed, you make a good point.

Does this work with the new MyBB?
(2011-04-01, 08:52 PM)Insanity Wrote: [ -> ]Does this work with the new MyBB?

1.6? Of course...
Hey mini, can it be possible to add someone to the roster that isn't registered on the forums? Currently, it isn't possible.
Have this been released yet?
is someone still working on this project?

(2011-05-19, 03:26 PM)arineod Wrote: [ -> ]Hey mini, can it be possible to add someone to the roster that isn't registered on the forums? Currently, it isn't possible.
yes, I want that too
wow men.. Looks Great Theme.. I Need Full.. Release It SooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooN.!!!!!! <3

--------------

MINI Links Are Dead Plz Reupload <3..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12