MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a host? CreateBB can help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I fully understand and respect your words Smile we are in the process of creating these things. This is one reason why we require email application, so the handling and knowledge of rights and rules is more efficient Smile
Nice packages Tommy.
<!---Start Off-topic--->
I replied to this on Dev-Network, can you take a look please?
<---End Off-topic---!>
Does that mean that forums with createbb from the past are deleted?
(2010-06-09, 01:18 PM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]Does that mean that forums with createbb from the past are deleted?

I guess so. :s
Yes, unfortunately, I got the impression from Nickman that all the forums were inactive/closed

he told me the sites content was worthless Sad
Well, I have an active forum in Createbb before, maybe 2009, then a disaster came, my forum got closed, no one can log in, even me, and the close notice says that my forum contains illegal keywords and was locked by Forum Guardian, then it was reopened, and then when I visit Createbb, it just shows a green page with CPanel hosting thingy and then nothing...
I've PMed Nickman, awaiting his reply Smile
Tommy, I've finished the design and I've coded it.
I just need you to make a PHP/HTML Order Form to input on the design, and I need to make a "Why us?" page.
For the order form I am just going to use our ticket system Smile

Simply make a page with the code in the OP of this thread, (Domain name:, username, blah blah) and then a link to www.createbb.com/support Smile
What do you mean? So I just link the order page to createbb.com/support?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8