MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a host? CreateBB can help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2010-06-12, 10:28 PM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]What does creating a custom design have to do with how somebody manages their business? You know, I could be extremely knowledgeable when it comes to managing services, yet lack the talent of being able of creating a decent design. You comparing the two is pretty ridiculous.

My point is that no effort has even been made in this regard. If you want to market a product, then you should at least be able to manage it, and this brand was launched without the most basic of things - a ToS. On top of this, the marketing is being done using a generic piece of software which is free to attain and hasn't been skinned. It's ludicrous!

The fact is, if this company had knowledgeable individuals, they WOULD have created a slightly better site with a ToS and seperated what they did best from the rest. They're yet to do so, and without the most basic of contracts, IMHO they aren't too strong as far as service management goes.

Quote:in the long term $11.99/month is more than $249...
Yes, it is, but at the same time, the benefits are vast. I could say to you to buy a cPanel VPS license outright, but you haven't. Why? Due to the short term expense. Thus leasing is your ultimate way of obtaining such a service in the short to medium term.

Quote:I'm a PHP backend guy rather than HTML front end.
Well, either way, I'm sure you have a bit of knowledge with regards to skinning? Maybe read a few CSS tutorials - it doesn't have to be ridiculously fancy, just functional.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8