MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a host? CreateBB can help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Make a page containing the Pre-made format, tell them to make a new ticket in that format to the New Accounts Department Smile
Hehe but thats pointless if they've just gotta fill out the form again. :o
(2010-06-09, 06:37 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe but thats pointless if they've just gotta fill out the form again. :o
Agreed. The whole point of making something in php is so the whole process is automated. People will think its a crappy service if they have to copy and paste text to order something...
Good luck, but with such an unprofessional theme as that, I wouldn't trust it upon first look.
Is forum hosting paid?
@Joshee: I've made the theme, etc for it. I'm just waiting for Tommy to upload it. ;D
(2010-06-09, 07:17 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-09, 06:37 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe but thats pointless if they've just gotta fill out the form again. :o
Agreed. The whole point of making something in php is so the whole process is automated. People will think its a crappy service if they have to copy and paste text to order something...

This way, we can reduce illegal content. I am making an automated ticketing system whereby you simply add your details and wait for your account.

(2010-06-09, 07:21 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck, but with such an unprofessional theme as that, I wouldn't trust it upon first look.

That's all about to change Smile

(2010-06-09, 07:21 PM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]Is forum hosting paid?

When I eventually get all the themes installed the forum hosting will be free Smile
Your ToS is plagued with spelling mistakes. Get someone who natively speaks English to proof read it.
(2010-06-09, 08:54 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]Your ToS is plagued with spelling mistakes. Get someone who natively speaks English to proof read it.

How entertaining. The first part is actually directly copied - see the similarities by clicking here. I'm fairly certain some kind of template has been used on this one.

Not only this, but you have failed to perform a basic English (I presume American English in your case) spell check on your work (the stuff that you haven't copied, that is). Surely if you actually care and want to be successful as company, you would bother to invest some time in the development of your legally binding terms?
(2010-06-09, 08:54 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]Your ToS is plagued with spelling mistakes. Get someone who natively speaks English to proof read it.

I am a Native English speaker.... They were mainly typo's and like incorrect letter orders.

(2010-06-09, 08:59 PM)vividWire Wrote: [ -> ]

How entertaining. The first part is actually directly copied - see the similarities by clicking here. I'm fairly certain some kind of template has been used on this one.

Not only this, but you have failed to perform a basic English (I presume American English in your case) spell check on your work (the stuff that you haven't copied, that is). Surely if you actually care and want to be successful as company, you would bother to invest some time in the development of your legally binding terms?

Yes the TOS is from a template. Not everyone is a lawyer, and templates are a good place to start. The template is derived from one on a UK government site that specifically deals with hhow to write a TOS (hence why I thought it would be a reasonable place to start) - and not even on the first page of your search query. The template mirrors what is in almost every TOS out there. I dont want to leave myself, and my site open to exploitation.

The TOS is fixed. The design is taking a bit longer than expected.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8