MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I hate computers!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Seriously, I've just had about enough of them.

Turned on my computer this morning, soon as I opened Chrome and Windows Live Mail, I get Corrupt File errors everywhere.
You're using windows, what can I say....
Let me say this: it's not happened once before. Just came completely out of the blue.
Well either your hard disk is dead (in places)

Or

Windows is being stupid an has corrupted something

Most probably the latter...
Windows does not have problems when used correctly!
Yes they do. Windows often corrupts its own files. Im a windows user, and have been all my life. I am not bias (im not an apple fanboy or linux user). But seriously, windows is a mess.
(2010-06-29, 08:23 AM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Yes they do. Windows often corrupts its own files. Im a windows user, and have been all my life. I am not bias (im not an apple fanboy or linux user). But seriously, windows is a mess.

Same here. I'm not a fan like others, but it's a mess.
The programs that have been corrupted are: Windows Live Mail and Google Chrome.
Saying that, the computer is REALLY lagging horribly. Taking so damn long to anything, even taking 30 minutes just to load Safe Mode.

Looks like I'll be doing a System Restore, if the computer bothers to restart...
(2010-06-29, 08:17 AM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]Windows does not have problems when used correctly!

for the first time i heard someone say that Toungue
Windows is targeted towards computer newbs. Anyhow perhaps it's a virus? Try doing a scan. It could be bad sectors in the harddrive I guess but I find that very unlikely. Run a chkdisk just to make sure your harddrive is fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5