MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezTrader Rating System 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2010-07-14, 12:16 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice but you're running more queries on postbit than necessary.
You could probably get a list of UID's of all users who posted in a certain thread in a certain page and then run the query for the feedback table and cache the respective data of each user. (this should be done on a different hook)

Once cached, you can then use the cached array in postbit function you coded instead of running a new query every time the function is run.

Good job though Smile
Yeah can get it down to one per person in the topic.
Thaanks
Nice job Smile
Great job, I'll have a use for this soon!
sorry, having trouble activating it.

after uploading files, i goto the plugins page in the admin cp, and receive this error

Quote:Warning [2] require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 5 - File: inc/plugins/eztrader.php PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)

anyone know? thanks
Very nice. Great job.
Quote:Looks nice but you're running more queries on postbit than necessary.
You could probably get a list of UID's of all users who posted in a certain thread in a certain page and then run the query for the feedback table and cache the respective data of each user. (this should be done on a different hook)

Actually the optimization I was thinking for that would be the same as the rep score which is to place a column in users table. That one column then adds zero queries to postbit simply because it's there for the * results.

IMHO that's the best change you could make for this plugin.
nevermind, i figured out my problem. without any install instructions included, it got confusing.
but got it.
I'm just wondering, how do I change the error font colour? I've looked around, I can't seem to find it.
Other then that, it is amazing.
Very nice job. I have been looking for something like iTrader for a while.
Was working fine thanks.

ezTrader Rating System 1.0.2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12