MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezTrader Rating System 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
How do I change the place where it is added in the postbit?

EDIT: If anyone wants to know how to change the placement or add a div in the postbit, open inc/plugins/eztrader.php and find '//Show the trader info. If you want to add a div do it like this:

<b><div class="postbit_infobox">' . $lang->eztrader_profile . ' </b>
					(<a href="' . $mybb->settings['bburl'] . '/eztrader.php?id=' . $post['uid'] . '">' . ($traderSettings['trader_use_pos_neg'] ? ($tradecount > 0 ? '+' . $tradecount : $tradecount)  : $tradecount)   . '</a>)<br /></div>' . $post['user_details'];

}

I just need to know how to make the vouches appear AFTER reputation. Any idea?
What's new in 1.0.2?
Just fixed the autoapprove permission.
Vbgamer, do you know how to change the place where it shows up in the postbit?
Fantastic plugin, thanks so much for this. It looks great and works like a dream.
Thanks glad you enjoy it.
(2011-05-17, 09:21 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks glad you enjoy it.

Why do you never to me? :/
Hello
I have a funny question!
Can any body tell me what does this plugin do?!!!
I've installed it on my mybb forum but I don't know what does ezTrader Rating System do!!!

Thanks
Allows members to rate each other. Normally used for transactions if you have forums to sell/buy/trade items etc
(2011-06-20, 12:21 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Allows members to rate each other. Normally used for transactions if you have forums to sell/buy/trade items etc

Thanks vbgamer45
But is there any difference between sell,buy and trade? what do the do? at first I thought that when we buy rate, we'll loose something but there wasn't any difference between selling and buying!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12