MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezTrader Rating System 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Either 755 or 777 just make sure the eztrader.php has that permission.

If it does not work check your server logs for any relevant information.
Figured it out. Did the fresh test install and uploaded the files to the root directory and it worked. So I went back to the problem one and deactivated the plug in, then deleted all the files including the extra ones. Then re-uploaded the plug-in and reinstalled it. Now it works. Sorry for the trouble, thank you for the help.

bump. how do I adjust where it shows up in the postbit and the styling of the information?

[attachment=26041]
[attachment=26042]
This is something that I can see being a part of a eventual "eBay"-like plugin for Leet Link.
Really need this plugin for my forum does anyone know if it works with lastest version of mybb?
It should work ok let me know if you have issues.
Alright wow didn't expect an answer that fast and yours Toungue I'm going to install it right now and let you know. I hope it won't bring any vulnerabilities.
* MadComp adds this thread's URL to his file - this will be a needed feature at Leet Link!
any idea on how to switch the trade count with the rep bars ?

[Image: 2emoqc1.jpg]
vbgamer,

a user on my forum is reporting that he keeps getting an error when trying to leave feedback for any user. I cannot reproduce it as either an admin on the forum or as a test account in the same user group as the user having problems.

edit: it turned out to be a permission issue in the end.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12