MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezTrader Rating System 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
No difference just an indicator for the user if they were a buyer or seller for the transaction.
Is there a way to move the table on the profile? I'm using a tabbed system and it keeps grouping itself with "Additional Info." I'd like it if the table could be isolated by a single name, like $eztrader, so we could move it wherever we want.
How do you add a background container to the feedback??

e.g. http://www.yoursite.com/eztrader.php?sa=submit&id=XX

My background is transparent so this looks really bad I need to add a div container..

Is there any template we can edit to do this or did you hard-code it into the plugin?
Nevermind, I edited everything manually. If anyone has troubles let me know. This plugin really really needs its own template file instead of being hardcoded into it.
i installed this to mybb. its showing ok but when someone is trying to give trade score its redirect to home page but page url shows eztrader can anybody tell me how to sort it out?
What other plugins do you have installed?
I am very stupid.

I have watched several tutorials on how to install plugins but I am having a problem with this one.

Can someone go to my site and click on any user's eztrader score and see why I get an error?

I get this error when I try to submit a rating:

This file cannot be accessed directly.
from this url: http://poolcuemarket.com/eztrader.php?sa=submit&id=1

Any help is greatly appreciated. And also, thank you for this mod. I am setting up a market place and the people I would like to have as members are very much into I-trader.

Also, this is a brand new install. The only other plugins I have installed is the Askimet spam fighting one.

We edited the templates to eliminate the extra SQL query involved in pulling the rating for each post.
(2011-12-29, 04:51 AM)Monaco Wrote: [ -> ]We edited the templates to eliminate the extra SQL query involved in pulling the rating for each post.

Is this for me? If so how do I do that? You're talking to a guy who can't play a radio here.

It took me an hour to figure out where to upload the file to. :-)

(2011-12-29, 04:39 AM)jbideas Wrote: [ -> ]I am very stupid.

I have watched several tutorials on how to install plugins but I am having a problem with this one.

Can someone go to my site and click on any user's eztrader score and see why I get an error?

Any help is greatly appreciated. And also, thank you for this mod. I am setting up a market place and the people I would like to have as members are very much into I-trader.

Also, this is a brand new install. The only other plugins I have installed is the Askimet spam fighting one.

Looks like a server issue. I have never seen that error before. I would recheck file permissions and file owner.
(2011-12-29, 04:00 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-29, 04:39 AM)jbideas Wrote: [ -> ]I am very stupid.

Looks like a server issue. I have never seen that error before. I would recheck file permissions and file owner.

What should it be?

I just did a fresh install of MyBB to have a default to check against.

All directories are set with 755 permissions and all files are set to 644

I made sure that the Poolcuemarket forum was set exactly the same.

Advice?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12