MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezTrader Rating System 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
What file is it ? Re-download the whole thing and extract into inc and root which is public_html ?
Redownload it all extact to your public_html
Got it working. Thanks ! +rep

And just another questions. What does Auto Approve Rating means under the permission ?
Ratings do not have to be approved by trader admins in order to appear.
Well I want members to auto approve. Meaning if they were given negative it will be auto accept instead of allowing them to choose yes or no to accept. Is it possible ? or is it by default like that
How do you change the background colour on this thing? I'm trying to find it in global.css but I can't find it.

Are you going to make it so that it applies template stuff or are you still using non-template stuff to determine the color and such?
I seem to be having a problems with the permissions. I set groups to auto-approve, however when submitting feedback it is still requiring approval? Everything else works fine, and when I approve the feedback it shows ok.

(2011-05-06, 11:16 AM)Disciple of Nagash Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to be having a problems with the permissions. I set groups to auto-approve, however when submitting feedback it is still requiring approval? Everything else works fine, and when I approve the feedback it shows ok.

Fixed and posted the update
I can't find it, can you post a link please?
Still has to be reapproved by MyBB since I made the change but you can download it on mybbhacks.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12