MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Why was my post deleted?
I spent 5 minutes just typing up that review.

I'll make it even longer this time and make back ups.

Here is my review, like I said before this site has great potential, great content. Hosts contests all the time, leading to more activity and more users. The theme is nice but boring to many light colors looks kinda plain. THE HEADER LOOKS EXCELLENT. I like how you have interviews and have word press built in. The blog part just has a boring Grey all over it though. The body is also kinda boring, add; maybe a barely noticeable pattern or something not just Grey. Domain is a bit longer but has a catchy phrase. It got a head start with the database they merged together forgot the name of the old site though. Site kinda reminds me of a more fun version of mybb.com. Not as strict but also not as just. Watch your back if you ever get into a problem with staff on Mybb Runway. I likely only joined for the tutorial section saw some nice tutorials in their.

Although it looks nice from the outside you still need to watch out. The owner(s) are not that old so don't expect always just solutions if a conflict occurs.

Good Luck....

I won't be posting anymore their though I'll check up from time to time though to see if their are any more tutorials.

(IF this gets deleted then apparently the English dictionary defined review wrong and feedback)
Your previous "review" was more like a thinly-veiled personal attack.
(2010-11-30, 07:42 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Your previous "review" was more like a thinly-veiled personal attack.
No I just gave a few hints then more direct attacks but what can I expect. I've seen my posts get deleted all the time without a reason.

IMHO windomediamen, you should have to ask your Private questions/reasons for deleting posts on Private Inquiries Forum. Posting here will might get the same result.
Not responding about that anymore. Would be considered trashing a thread/getting off topic.

For what it's worth, nothing gets deleted, and your other post was pretty much completely comments against the actual owners of the site, not the site itself. Your second post is fine, and nothing like your first one at all.

If you have anything further to say about this, use the Private Inquiries forum like you're supposed to.
(2010-11-30, 07:51 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]For what it's worth, nothing gets deleted, and your other post was pretty much completely comments against the actual owners of the site, not the site itself. Your second post is fine, and nothing like your first one at all.

If you have anything further to say about this, use the Private Inquiries forum like you're supposed to.
Well honestly I don't think the Private Inquiries forum is meant to be used for people to complain about other forums and there personal problems and conflicts with other members that happened on another site. As I said I am open for discussion and we can talk about it either over PM, Email, or MSN. Just hit me up.

Between I find the way you are handling this very low and immature. I am amused how you are referring to me as "not that old" when I know for a fact I am a good 2-3 years older than you. Also please stop giving us bad reviews all over the Internet multiple times. I have nothing against it when you just post a negative review about our forum when replying to one of our threads but I find a bit ridiculous when you start special threads dedicated to bashing MyBB Runway on other forums; same counts for giving us bad ratings and on the MyBB Toplist via Proxies. It's just sad.

Thanks for the review Wink.
Haters will hate, it is the internet but i can vouch that its a great site and hopefully winter competition will be running soon Big Grin.
Thanks! And it sure will, we're always looking to open new contests up to members. We're in the process of some other great things at the moment, but it won't be too long before there's another contest! Smile
For the record, I've had pretty much totally positive experiences with this site, only unofficial MyBB site to hold my interest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15