MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Still on my bookmarks bar for some reason, though I rarely visit. Hmm. It looks good, anyways.
(2010-11-30, 08:43 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-30, 07:51 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]For what it's worth, nothing gets deleted, and your other post was pretty much completely comments against the actual owners of the site, not the site itself. Your second post is fine, and nothing like your first one at all.

If you have anything further to say about this, use the Private Inquiries forum like you're supposed to.
Well honestly I don't think the Private Inquiries forum is meant to be used for people to complain about other forums and there personal problems and conflicts with other members that happened on another site. As I said I am open for discussion and we can talk about it either over PM, Email, or MSN. Just hit me up.

Between I find the way you are handling this very low and immature. I am amused how you are referring to me as "not that old" when I know for a fact I am a good 2-3 years older than you. Also please stop giving us bad reviews all over the Internet multiple times. I have nothing against it when you just post a negative review about our forum when replying to one of our threads but I find a bit ridiculous when you start special threads dedicated to bashing MyBB Runway on other forums; same counts for giving us bad ratings and on the MyBB Toplist via Proxies. It's just sad.

Thanks for the review Wink.
You shouldn't accuse people for nothing you know about. I've only rated one time on Mybb Review Top Sites. Actually you are 1 year older then me. Just because you don't like a review doesn't mean it's truthful. I review relating to my experience, and only my experience. That will be all Smile

(2010-12-01, 09:40 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]Haters will hate, it is the internet but i can vouch that its a great site and hopefully winter competition will be running soon Big Grin.
One is coming trust me Smile.

(2010-12-01, 03:26 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]For the record, I've had pretty much totally positive experiences with this site, only unofficial MyBB site to hold my interest.
Thanks Brad Smile.

(2010-12-01, 09:35 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Still on my bookmarks bar for some reason, though I rarely visit. Hmm. It looks good, anyways.
You should pop by more Scoutie, always a pleasure to have you around.
My first official article is up on MyBB Runway now!

http://mybbrunway.com/articles/myideas-s...mmunities/
It's a great article, Brad. I'm really impressed! Smile
Hey Guys,

We have changed our domain name to http://mybbcommunity.com from http://mybbrunway.com and sadly we are not able to currently redirect mybbrunway.com to the new address. So if you were wondering why mybbrunway.com didn't work, well it's because we changed name and address. You should have received an email with the domain changes and instructions to flush your DNS and clear your cookies.

Cheers,
Bob
MyBBRunway.com points fine.
I love the domain change. Great name now.
Hmm, I like the name change, but now the site sounds as if its trying to recreate MyBB's community.
(2011-02-01, 03:30 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I like the name change, but now the site sounds as if its trying to recreate MyBB's community.

That's not the case at all. We are trying to prvoide a friendly and useful community with resources for MyBB users which is seperate from the MyBB Community Forums.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15