MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2010-09-08, 02:28 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I can't really see as I am on Ubuntu and it replaces the font with the standard Ubuntu font as it can't read invisible files (fonts). I will have a look at the fonts when I am on a Mac or Win.

I'm on my Windows machine at the moment, so I don't know what it looks like on a Mac; I'd have to get on it and look.
I like it.

A few suggestions though.

- The Thead could use some work.
- If your going to have the welcomeblock be under the advertising, probably should make the welcomeblock default not the ad panel. Or Move the ad panel?
(2010-09-08, 04:15 AM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]I like it.

A few suggestions though.

- The Thead could use some work.
- If your going to have the welcomeblock be under the advertising, probably should make the welcomeblock default not the ad panel. Or Move the ad panel?
Yes the welcome block will be under the ad. You don't really need the welcome block unless you want quick information such as how many PM's you got or how many points. Like it shows:
Welcome back, Bobby!
You last visited Yesterday, 09:31 PM
You have 3037.91 points
You have 0 unread PM(s).
You can access your panel via the User Options link in the menu (appears when logged in). And your PM's also via the User Options.

Could you explain what's wrong with the thread?
The text on the theme is way too small. I need to strain my eyes to read it, and I have good vision.

I don't really see the point of this web design trend where people are using 10px text. It doesn't help anybody. My forums use 14px text and everybody seems to love it.
New theme looks nice but text is definitely too small.
I don't find it that small. I signed up, there's some really good discussion going on here. Hope to post more when I get my new site going. Not crazy about the name though; I don't think it really describes what the site is very well.
(2010-09-09, 06:22 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I don't find it that small.

The lower the resolution, the bigger the text.
11px (smalltext) and 12px (table) size is definitely way too small.
(2010-09-09, 06:23 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-09, 06:22 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I don't find it that small.

The lower the resolution, the bigger the text.

Yeah, I'm using 1280x800 on a 13" screen, so maybe not for me haha.
I love your new theme Bob, great work, I suggest changing the font on it though, It really makes it look boring.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15