MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.6.x] Fix Editor & TextArea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
wow just noticed this too. lol now its annoying me, so i must change it.

thanks much for the tutorial.
(2010-08-14, 10:03 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]@warmonger : would it be ok if i added this tutorial to my own website ?

Post it everywhere the more the better, as long as you give credits where credits are due Smile
didnt work here ... Sad

Edit: owww ... found it :-s
(2010-08-15, 07:20 AM)majik Wrote: [ -> ]didnt work here ... Sad

Are you sure your doing it right? Blush I don't see any reason for it to not work on any 1.6 board. Confused
The fix is great... but, it makes editing a post super-super laggy! Sad
(2010-08-15, 06:38 AM)Warmonger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-14, 10:03 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]@warmonger : would it be ok if i added this tutorial to my own website ?

Post it everywhere the more the better, as long as you give credits where credits are due Smile

Oh of course, if i post a tut on my site that belongs to someone else, it will be credited to the original user Wink

(2010-08-16, 10:31 AM)StormIsComing Wrote: [ -> ]The fix is great... but, it makes editing a post super-super laggy! Sad

Maybe you forgot a little piece or something? Undecided No problems for me at all.
This isn't working for me, I go in cPanel, jscripts/editor.js, then I press ctrl+f, to find the first part you said to find, & it says there is nothing there?? Why is it like this :s
Search the exact text, no spaces etc..
The sizing is right now, but the Fonts, and the text settings are no longer there..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10