MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile - Official Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Amazing job Scoutie!

I don't know what kind of envy jerk could possibly rate this thread with one star... it's one of the biggest contributions to MyBB IMO. I'm also surprised that nobody else rated it... when I gave it 5 stars the average became 3.
I probably should install this, but I can browse my site perfectly from my device. I hope I'm not losing too many mobile users.
(2010-12-10, 02:10 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing job Scoutie!

I don't know what kind of envy jerk could possibly rate this thread with one star... it's one of the biggest contributions to MyBB IMO. I'm also surprised that nobody else rated it... when I gave it 5 stars the average became 3.

I never take the ratings into account anyways lol. I myself have accidentally one-star'd a few threads in my lifetime Toungue

Thanks!

(2010-12-10, 02:12 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]I probably should install this, but I can browse my site perfectly from my device. I hope I'm not losing too many mobile users.

I pretty much agree with you - browsing isn't a huge pain. However, trying to actually utilize the forum can be a bit of a task. You should install it, though - you could provide some useful feedback in terms of performance (if GoMobile doesn't kill your site that is Shy ) Smile
(2010-12-10, 03:07 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-10, 02:10 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing job Scoutie!

I never take the ratings into account anyways lol. I myself have accidentally one-star'd a few threads in my lifetime Toungue

Thanks!

I know it's not really important, but it's a nice support Toungue
I'll be trying this out i know at least one of my users uses a mobile to use the forum so hopefully they can provide me and you with some valuable feed back, just about to install on my test board.
Just tried this on test board and it is somehow screwing up my db with plugin and theme installed i can't deactivate other plugins, without this installed all works fine.
i even tried deactivating all plugins first but then i can't reactivate them after.
I get a sql error do you need the plugin bit to use the mobile theme as if you don't i may try just manually adding the theme.

Edit: just tried manually adding the theme and same result.
I can't really work from "somehow screwing up my db". Post all relevant details and include screenshots if possible here please: http://www.mybbgm.com/forum-15.html
how to make posters detected using device in their post?
example, i post using wap, then in my post detected that i posted using wap.
like this => [Image: kaskusmobile_hp.gif]
if i posted using blackberry like this [Image: kaskusmobile_bb.gif]
You don't. There are other plugins for that.
nobody cares what you used to post anyway
(2011-05-08, 03:36 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]nobody cares what you used to post anyway

sure care, like facebook that "with android or with iphone or with blackberry smartphone" when posted a status on facebook
(2011-05-08, 12:47 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]You don't. There are other plugins for that.

which plugin?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8