MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokeScorch Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The link is here. It is a Pokemon forum. I am the admin of it. I still need to buy the domain, but I am only 14 and don't have Paypal. I already have enough staff members too. It would be great if you joined. It might not be much right now, but soon it will be a good forum like Bulbagarden, Pokebeach, and Seribii.

Thanks,

FPM
Not another one who claims to use a domain he/she doesn't own??!!

Anyway, not enough content, ads that you don't need anywhere and no proper domain name.
^ I never said I claimed it. I am just the admin. Also it is new, so that is why there is not enough content.
I've edited the thread title to include a URL that will actually work; there's no point in having a URL that's not going to resolve. When you've got the other domain you can edit it back.
^ Ok... but I don't see the point of just having the title as PokeScorch.com....

Also, who wants to join?
(2010-10-24, 06:42 PM)FirePokemonMaster Wrote: [ -> ]^ Ok... but I don't see the point of just having it as PokeScorch.com....

Also, who wants to join?

Have it as:

PokeScorch.com/forums/ or forums.PokeScorch.com

CoolDodgy
^ What exactly?
(2010-10-24, 10:54 PM)FirePokemonMaster Wrote: [ -> ]^ What exactly?

Nevermind. Big Grin
He means that could be your new domain.
^ Well I meant the thread title, but that could be a good idea. I'm not getting a domain anytime soon though Big Grin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5