MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB over SMF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2010-11-14, 10:33 PM)Sunsettommy Wrote: [ -> ]I was a former SMF user (3 months),who left it for myBB software.I am soooo glad to do it,and the members are happy too.

Wow only 3 months is that all i was on for at least 8 months.
Do you mind me asking which version you was using i started on 1.1.10 then went to 2 rc1.2 rc2 and then rc3 and i decided running in a beta may be harming my board so with a bit of test and a bit of persuasion from AJS i made the move to mybb.
(2010-11-14, 11:43 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-14, 10:33 PM)Sunsettommy Wrote: [ -> ]I was a former SMF user (3 months),who left it for myBB software.I am soooo glad to do it,and the members are happy too.

Do you mind me asking which version you was using i started on 1.1.10 then went to 2 rc1.2 rc2 and then rc3 and i decided running in a beta may be harming my board so with a bit of test and a bit of persuasion from AJS i made the move to mybb.

I started at 1.09,upgraded to 1.10.By then the weaknesses showed up for me,that I had to leave.

To say it again, that was my opinion thus as an opinion I cannot, by definition, be wrong. While you may not agree, that is still my opinion. Also, you brought up things you thought I was "wrong" at such as

(2010-11-14, 08:58 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]As a former smf user i feel i should point some stuff out i think is wrong.

If you actually read the smf installation guide it does tell you to chmod certain files and folders.
But as i said in another thread most the times you don't need to touch the permissions on the server as they are already set to the correct ones.
When i first installed mybb i never touched the permissions.

I did read the SMF readme file for install... and myBB as well. SMF never mentioned anything about CHMOD unless you are talking about a different version. This is a comparison between SMF 2.0 RC4 and myBB 1.6 and since you clearly missed it, I mentioned I was able to upload the files without modding anything. Guess I just fail to see what it is you're attempting to point out that is "wrong".

In regard to your installation piece, I also mentioned that I had installed SMF 4 times whereas I only installed myBB once and thus may have become more proficient at it. Again, I guess I'm failing to see what is "wrong" here. I pointed out the fact that I had more experience with SMF and thus gave them a tie.

(2010-11-14, 09:05 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]Be ready to go through lots of hazzle to even make a post.
( press reply button, insert text, next page tells you that it's posted, reload previous page )

This is a pretty much standard process.

(2010-11-14, 09:05 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]But bot control against such better odds ?

Huh?

(2010-11-14, 09:05 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]Well, delighted to say, but it's all your loss Wink
We'll see you again here soon one day, begging for support with a MyBB problem.

When a new user (or potential user) is comparing two softwares, this probably isn't the thing to say.

Yeah the lack of "modernized" posting tools drove me away.The themes were a mess too.I use something other than the default and boom almost ALL the plug ins do not work.In myBB most,to all still work.

It has been a year and find more and more reasons why I prefer myBB over SMF.The only obvious advantage SMF has was the Package Manager.Importing plug ins from the ACP,bypassing the cPANEL completely.Was a special feature.

Maybe I will post later on why I think part of her review is a little misleading,because some of the comparisons she brings up are not that big a deal.

To be fair I liked SMF better than phpBB3.Yup I used phpBB2 and then 3 BEFORE I went to SMF.

I believe I did mention my comparison wasn't based on plugins or mods. As far as the comparisons that aren't a big deal, you're right. I had intended to bring up every single aspect of every little detail that I thought of, but it started getting long. Longer than I had expected. Thus I ended it after the smilies part and went into things I felt were bigger. Pretty sure I mentioned: "Ok I realized this post is going way too long so I decided I'm just going to stop my little comparison here and highlight more of the major issues I had rather than the small stuff."

Guys I honestly admire the fact that you're all trying to stick up for myBB, it's great. But it's also to be expected. Had I made this post in an SMF forum saying I was leaving for myBB I'd have gotten the same reaction with plenty of reasons why SMF is better and all that. The problem is you guys aren't actually bringing up anything worth noting or are attacking my post in a way which I had already mentioned myself (faster installation of SMF for example).

Make the argument more convincing by bringing up actual facts about what myBB has over the rest.
Here's an example: In replies, you can select different posts to quote. You can select to quote one post, then input your reply, then select another post to quote and input a reply to that without ever leaving the page. Now that is a great big plus to myBB as I don't think I've ever seen that feature before.

But for future reference, if you guys really want to argue points about why myBB is better than X this or X that, then bring stuff like that to the fight. Not, hey you're wrong because you compared installation... but later on mentioned how that was "small stuff" anyway...

Just food for thought. BTW- Looks like we have another week before our designer can begin working on our theme. With that said, that's another week of comparison I can o with myBB and SMF. Once our designer starts working our theme he'll need the theme files so that will be the point of no return, but until then, I've decided to continue playing around with myBB and SMF.
Here is my reply to Isabel's honest post".It is a fine post because it tells us what YOU saw and felt in a personal way.

Wink

The upload

Personally I do not think it was that significant,because either one can be fully installed within 10 minutes.They both upload easily and fast.

Installation

Again no particular advantage,since both are installed quickly.Who cares if one was slightly faster.Since it is all done in less than 5 minutes.

Was there supposed to be a race?

First Impression

This area is subjective since we all see and think differently.This is mine below.It is good to me but might not be for others.But that is why we have a variety of forum software's to chose from.Big Grin

Sure the SMF default theme is bad.But they have two more in the ACP that are much better.Frankly I wonder why they made Babylon the default,when the much older Yabb theme was much nicer? It is somewhat similar with the myBB default.

But since it is wretched Babylon,you were screwed unless you can configure other nicer looking themes to accept your chosen plug ins.But it is not easy to do that.A major reason why I left.

It is a point of contention among some of the SMF users.Who are not happy with that weakness.

myBB default theme is much better,because it is brighter and roomier looking.I have several themes I uploaded and using the Quick Theme changer plug in.Can switch from the Default to Apart sky or Apart Clean themes.They accept all the plug ins with zero adjustments.I am sure that is not always true with other themes that are available.

The Apart theme series was created by Justin who is also the myBB default theme developer,among other things he does.

With SMF I do not think so.I see adjustments needed with every new theme downloaded.

First impressions are subjective since we are all individuals who will see it differently.That is why it is up to the forum owner along with the membership who decides if they are satisfied with it.

For me and my members,we are much happier with myBB than we were with SMF.

Admin Panel

I thought both software's has a good admin panel.

I thought the SMF permission system is a little more extensive than myBB.But not enough to make a difference.The one big weakness that myBB has will hopefully be addressed in the upcoming 2.0 version.

The ability to make MASS changes are good in SMF.A major reason why a big board owner (Vekseid) use SMF.He talked about it in the Admin Addict forum.

But it is easy to give specific admin permissions to Global Mods and still maintain full security control of the board in myBB.But that depends on a specific setting.I discovered the weak spot in SMF and thus could not make the desired setting for one of my Global Moderator.

It was important to ME,but to others it might be irrelevant.Again a personal decision on what is important to the forum owner,is what counts.

The one advantage myBB has that you noted,was being able to set all the permissions on the same page with the brand new forum.

Quoting you:

Quote:Child boards act a lot more retarded in myBB (it was the same as with vBulletin as well). I absolutely hated the "and 1 more" if you added three child boards AND Parent boards set as read only with child boards present display an annoying "There are no posts here..." like it does on vB. So a great big plus to SMF on that one! Because Parent boards set to read only do not display an obnoxious portion telling you there are no post in your specified blah blah... and the child boards will layout nice and neatly.

Actually myBB gives you more control over those child boards than SMF.It can be useful to limit the number of child board to be visible on the index page.Apparently you think it is not necessary.That is fine since again that is a subjective criteria for you to decide on.

Editing Smiley Sets

I never had any problem getting smileys.Both software make it easy to get them and install it.

The one area that myBB clobbers SMF in is in making a post.The part I learned in 3 months of use with SMF.Heck even phpBB3 posting settings is far nicer,despite they lacked quick reply and updated features.

I chose myBB because it finally met my personal needs and the modernized features it has that SMF and phpBB3 lacks.

I will stop here and relax.

Wish you well with your forum.
Isabel writes:

Quote:But for future reference, if you guys really want to argue points about why myBB is better than X this or X that, then bring stuff like that to the fight. Not, hey you're wrong because you compared installation... but later on mentioned how that was "small stuff" anyway...

That is not always easy to do since some myBB users never used SMF.

I am member of two Administrator forums.There has been discussions about the difference between SMF and myBB that are quite revealing.

AdminAddict is one of the forums where there were lively discussions about SMF,myBB and other free software.
(2010-11-15, 01:49 AM)Sunsettommy Wrote: [ -> ]The upload

Personally I do not think it was that significant...

InstallationWho cares if one was slightly faster.Since it is all done in less than 5 minutes.

Was there supposed to be a race?

For the what, 5th time now? I mentioned that was "small stuff",the fact that you bring this up makes your post seem more like an attack rather than some honest criticism.

(2010-11-15, 01:49 AM)Sunsettommy Wrote: [ -> ]...you were screwed unless you can configure other nicer looking themes to accept your chosen plug ins.But it is not easy to do that.A major reason why I left.

It is a point of contention among some of the SMF users.Who are not happy with that weakness.

myBB default theme is much better,because it is brighter and roomier looking.I have several themes I uploaded and using the Quick Theme changer plug in.Can switch from the Default to Apart sky or Apart Clean themes.They accept all the plug ins with zero adjustments.I am sure that is not always true with other themes that are available.

The Apart theme series was created by Justin who is also the myBB default theme developer,among other things he does.

With SMF I do not think so.I see adjustments needed with every new theme downloaded.

Again, and I thought I made this very clear. My little review came from the default themes only without any mods and plugins. You continuously bring in mods and plugins something I said specifically, I did not tryout.

(2010-11-15, 01:49 AM)Sunsettommy Wrote: [ -> ]The one advantage myBB has that you noted,was being able to set all the permissions on the same page with the brand new forum.

Quoting you:

Quote:Child boards act a lot more retarded in myBB (it was the same as with vBulletin as well). I absolutely hated the "and 1 more" if you added three child boards AND Parent boards set as read only with child boards present display an annoying "There are no posts here..." like it does on vB. So a great big plus to SMF on that one! Because Parent boards set to read only do not display an obnoxious portion telling you there are no post in your specified blah blah... and the child boards will layout nice and neatly.

Actually myBB gives you more control over those child boards than SMF.It can be useful to limit the number of child board to be visible on the index page.Apparently you think it is not necessary.That is fine since again that is a subjective criteria for you to decide on.

And yet the very next line which you failed to quote was me mentioning it could be good for bigger forums. So when you comment on my quote and completely ignore the rest of it, that reinforces the reason your post makes it seem more like some sort of silly attack rather than your actual opinion.

If you're going to quote me and tell me why I'm wrong. At least read and understand what I wrote. If you cannot understand something, then feel free to ask. But honestly and in my opinion of course, your post makes it sound like you're just hurt that I initially choose SMF over myBB.

PS- I'm not going to sit here and have some sort of forum software argument with you on myBB general. This is a board the admins use to answer questions, not for petty forum opinion differences. Feel free to come on down to my board so we can "discuss" this further. Becareful though... it's powered by SMF.

(2010-11-13, 07:37 AM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]The most important review IMO is missing: creating new threads, replying to threads, etc. Thats what the majority of users do.

I want a honest review about SMF too Wink

Posting:

SMF-Simple standard posting.
Posting works just like most other forums. There's nothing special about it.

myBB- Simple posting
Posting is pretty simple here as well.

My thoughts: Both systems have straight forward posting measures. Where they differ is in features and functionality. In SMF, you have your quick reply and standard reply just like in myBB. However, SMF allows you to change posting types. You can type in sub or superscript, change to teletype posting, you can even quickly make your text glow by hitting single buttons. This is way awesome right? No, not really. Who gives a crap about any of that? I honestly don't even know or care what teletype or superscripts are.
myBB forgoes those mentioned above in place for the ability to change the post icon, even in a reply. And lets not forget two of my favorite things that myBB allows which SMF is clearly lacking. That's the ability to pick a smiley from the entire directory and choose video formatting.

First, Smiley's are lovely. We all love emoticons right? Who doesn't? With SMF your directory is there preloaded for you, god forbid I had 500 smileys! They would all load on the page. Actually and let me bold this for people that seem to miss things I say, I was unable to get smileys to work for either forum software so it's possible SMF creates a link to the directory of smileys after X amount. I don't know I wasn't able to see it. So this might actually be null and void. Regardless, myBB has a seperate box full of your predefined amount of smileys with a "get more" link so you can view them all and select from those. That right there is a plus to myBB.

Second, myBB favors video formatting. Simply click what type of video you want to embed and myBB does it for you through BBC. SMF does not! You need to install some BBC mod to add in these features or install a media mod which automatically converts popular video URLs into the embed code needed.

So let me talk about this media mod for SMF because it seems like a great mod and is actually what I use right now. It's sooooo great that it converts popular video URLs. Simply paste the URL and the mod does the work for you. There's no BBC or HTML that you have to do at all. Sounds good right? Well it is good, to an extent. But I personally like to embed a video and then have the link to that video below it. Well using this mod, you cannot link to a video because it still automatically converts it to embed code. So your "link" essentially becomes a duplicate video. Not cool at all. You can use the NoBBC tag. But then that also nullifies the URL BBC tag making your users have to copy and paste the URL into their browser. Not cool.

So take your pick. Choose SMF and be allowed to transfer posts to some "who gives a crap" teletype, or choose myBB and gain features that should have always been there with other forums. This is a no brainer. For posting, myBB takes the cake and shoves it in SMF's face.

Lets talk about admin control over posts

Admin and Moderation post functionality
Lock, sticky, move, and remove functions.

SMF- It's pretty easy and standard
You can set up a quick admin function via the admin panel to enable you to do these on the board page rather than each individual thread.

myBB- Very easy and standard
This is also setup as a quick ability on the page rather than each individual post as well.

My Thoughts: myBB is setup using inline moderation. At least that's what it is for me. It's quite possible I set it up that way, I honestly don't remember. SMF has icons for moderation.

So which one did I feel was better?

myBB allows you to quickly sticky topics, move and remove threads, lock them, etc... It also has a nice feature that if you sticky a topic, that topic moves under a new header called Important Topics and it seperates Important Topics from your standard ones. SMF handles this by highlighting the thread instead.

Those are both user preference. And is based on what the forum owner prefers. For me, I kinda like the seperation myBB offers but in a way I don't like it as well. Why? Because the seperation (at least to me) makes it look like the forum is divided. Browsing through some of these boards, some of them seemed pretty small in terms of what was displayed at a time, then I realized that's because there were other "Important Topics" I wasn't accounting for. SMF makes it all seem together by not seperating them but lets you know which are important by highlighting them. I personally think this could have been an option in how you want this to look. For me, I had difficulty deciding what I would have preferred and would have just put it on a voting poll to let my users decide what they liked best. No points to either or perhaps a plus to both. Either way they were even on this.

What wasn't quite even though. SMF offers one more thing I was truly hoping to see with myBB and that is the ability to merge posts the same way you would lock or sticky them. I've already used this feature twice on my board. Now maybe this is a feature on myBB and I overlooked it, but that just means SMF made it easier to spot. It's right there with lock, sticky, etc... so a plus to SMF on that one.

EDIT: I was browsing through the topics and I noticed a picture of someone else's mod tools and they did have a merge topics ability. What am I supposed to setup for that to work for me?

Now I'm not done yet, I have another full week to play with myBB so it should be interesting to learn more and more about it as the days go by.

Oh I did want to go over another review as well, and that's user profiles.

User Profile
Options and customizations for users.

SMF- SMF has a basic profile setting.

myBB- Basic +

My Thoughts: Quite simply put, myBB wins this one. Why? Because they offer more options than SMF does. Plenty of additional fields and the fact that you can set an away status is very nice. Also, the profile for myBB displays what action that user is currently performing. SMF does not do either of these.

SMF tries to answer their poor profile settings by adding in the ability to create custom profile fields. Well, unfortunately for them, myBB also allows custom profile fields on top of an already advanced profile. For SMF to compare, you need to install yet more mods.

I'm hoping to do some testing about mods versus plugins in the near future and those results are probably what is going to drive my focus to transferring to myBB or sticking it out with SMF.

I do have to admit, I am liking the features of myBB more and more as I go along and now have additional time to play with them.

I also now found features and additional options in the admin panel which I may have overlooked initially so I'm playing with those as well. My internal struggle between SMF and myBB is far from over. But there are a lot of drooling moments I have when I look at myBB as opposed to the frown I give when I go back to SMF.

@Isabel
Opinions can't be wrong, but they can be incorrect, due to being misleading, shallow, incomplete, onesided and improper argumentation.

In short, your review makes as much sense as installing OSX because you eat apples everyday.
You haven't given any sufficient reasoning to which is better, even in your opinion.
You just scrap some details together and call one better.
And i can tell, because unlike you, i have actually used both systems over a majority of time.
But like i said, it's lack of ability will show itself and you'll be back Smile
I said myBB offers great features but SMF is where I felt permissions and admin control excel. I think that's pretty straight forward and a sufficient reason as to why I believe SMF is overall better. Is that not clear? Someone? Any review involves scrapping details together and calling it better.

I realize I'm on a myBB forum board and everyone here uses myBB. So me saying I felt SMF had better admin control is like wearing a KKK suit to harlem. But the fact of the matter is, and I've been testing both forums out, and I still feel that SMF has better admin control.

Now if we're talking about features and only features, sure myBB takes the cake. But I'm talking about control, options, and ease of use.

Here let me be even more specific.

Lets talk about Plugins versus Mods. Now yes, I admit I don't have a great deal of experience with plugins. So this is coming from a first timer looking at the plugin ACP for the first time. Let me say that again cause I KNOW someone missed it. This is coming from a first timer looking at the plugin ACP for the first time. That means, by default, I don't know what the heck I'm doing and thus, this piece is based on impression and thoughts.

If you look at the top of your screen right now, all the way up at the top of this page, there's a little link called "Mods". In that section you can download mods! Known as plugins in myBB right? Am I wrong?

Ok, so I download one. Now lets install that nice new mod! I go to my ACP... are you still with me here dear?

I go to my ACP and I click on "Plugins" under the Configuration tab. Is this where I am supposed to be? As a first timer, this is where I assume I am supposed to be. Because I don't see anything anywhere else that says, "Mods, Install Mods, This is where you install that mod you just downloaded", etc... Now maybe I'm wrong and this is not the place I'm supposed to go. In that case, someone correct me please! But here I am, looking at the Plugins screen.

Hmm, I see two so far. Akismet which apparently isn't installed and activated (because it says "Install and Activate") and "Hello World!" (which btw from reading the description, I still don't understand what it does). Anyway, moving on. I click on "Plugin Updates" just to see what's there. "Congratulations, all of your plugins are up to date." Awesome! I like that feature btw and is something SMF is lacking.

Ok so the only tab I see that is left is the "Browse Plugins" tab. So there I go. We're still on the same page right? I see a list of (let me count them) 10 plugins I can download off of that page. Hmm, seems cool but none of them are the mod I just downloaded. So lets see... what exactly do I do with this mod I downloaded. I look around for a "Install mod/plugin" or something similar to that. Hmm, not finding it just yet. Maybe I'm in the wrong area. Let me look around other places. "Tools and Maintenance" > "Task Manager", doesn't seem to be it. "Themes and Styles" This has to be it right? Hmm.. ah Import theme! Wait, I don't think this is a theme, it's a mod. Would this work? I don't want to break the forum or anything. Blah, lets try it out.

"The following errors were encountered:
MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt."

Ah, well I tried. Lets look elsewhere. "Usergroups" I don't think so. "Forums and Posts" nope not it. "Home"... ah! "Plugins" There I go! Wait... it's the same menu as from before. Well this has to be it because I'm not seeing anything else that may be it. But I can't find out how to actually install this. Alright let's try to download one of those plugins instead. Lets click one... wait... d'oh! It took me to the download page for that plugin! So basically I'm going to download it, and then try to figure out how to install it again.

Now maybe it's just the mod I downloaded, but there's no readme file or help file within the mod. My last option, search this site itself for help on how to install plugins. Which I just did. Ok so I see that on the wiki, it says to upload the plugin to a folder first. Awesome! Now that I know how to do it, it is pretty easy. But here is the thing. I literally went through all of those steps first.

Should I even bother to mention how SMF does it since you're so experienced? I'll save the space and forgo how much more simple it is in SMF.

Lets move on to another topic but lets stay within the realm of customizing your forum.

The next logical step in customizing your look is a new theme! Ok well at least I know how to set that one now because I found it while trying the plugin. So lets do it together. I'm going to walk you through just like I did with the plugins on how the process works for a first timer nublet like myself.

Ok first, lets find a theme!

I search this site for one. Ok I found the themes in the mod page with no issues, so far so good. For quick sake I'm going to just pick the very first theme which for me is 1point6. Alright I DLed it without any issues, lets install this thing!

I head on over to Templates and Style. Alright I see the "Import a Theme". "Choose File" / find the zip file / rename to "My Test Theme" / "Import Theme"

MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt."

Well damn, I wasn't expecting that. Maybe that theme is crap. Lets try something else. A Royal Blue Theme is the next one on the list for me.

DL no problem, back to import theme, choose file, import..

Damn, two in a row? Am I doing something wrong? Lets check that wiki again. Ah, looks like I need to throw the files into the server directory first. Same as the plugins I should have figured that.

Hmm, but you do remember how it was with SMF right?

Alright that was just customization of the forum. Honestly, I don't care about the plugins and themes. Those are not what is going to drive my choice of forum software because we have a designer which is making our own custom theme and recoding it to include our options based on our "Nvision Dreams" program. Thus, we will not have to install a single plugin or download anyone's theme. The forum will act how we want because the entire forum script is going to be re-written.

But those are just two examples of what I am talking about with permissions and user control. If you want to have some sort of pissing contest then you win since you can stand up. I really don't care. I'm trying to figure out which software has the best control not who has the better smelling flowers.

Now please, if you have like actual admin controls or something that you would like to compare with SMF then I am all ears. I've been all ears. The thing is most of you are just pushing back because you felt I hurt your pride and your forum choice. You have yet to state a single instance or key structure with myBB in how it surpasses SMF. In fact, if anyone here has given myBB the most props and praise, it's been me.

And as I said before, I now have a whole week to spare on learning myBB. So my original statement of "we choose SMF software instead" is now null and void. I'm very very eager to learn myBB and see what it is about this forum software that I am missing out on. I might choose it at the end, I don't know.

So how about pointing me in the right direction instead of saying my opinion is wrong because I'm an idiot. You say you used SMF and myBB and you love myBB. But did you ever say why? "Lack of ability" helps me none.

PS- all of those steps I took you through to install the plugin and theme, I was literally doing them while I was typing this reply. I wanted to make it clear what I was doing when I was doing it and what I was thinking as I was doing it, because that is the truth behind it. As experienced people you begin to forget what it was like when you were new. As a new person to both SMF and myBB, I felt SMF was easier to understand (in the admin panel).
just to prove a point i went over to smf and found the install guide and like i said it says you need to
Quote:The following files and folders should be CHMOD'ed to 777*:

attachments
Packages
Packages/installed.list
Smileys
Themes
Themes/default/languages/Install.english.php
agreement.txt
Settings.php
Settings_bak.php
install.php
and just for reference here is the link to that page: http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=5
(2010-11-15, 02:48 AM)Isabel Wrote: [ -> ]What wasn't quite even though. SMF offers one more thing I was truly hoping to see with myBB and that is the ability to merge posts the same way you would lock or sticky them. I've already used this feature twice on my board. Now maybe this is a feature on myBB and I overlooked it, but that just means SMF made it easier to spot. It's right there with lock, sticky, etc... so a plus to SMF on that one.

EDIT: I was browsing through the topics and I noticed a picture of someone else's mod tools and they did have a merge topics ability. What am I supposed to setup for that to work for me?

Now I'm not done yet, I have another full week to play with myBB so it should be interesting to learn more and more about it as the days go by.

As for merging posts mybb beats smf on this as it has the auto merge function which means if a user posts more than 1 post in a row it automatically merges them in to one post and of course it's configurable in acp
also in the moderation tools at the bottom of the thread page it has the option to merge posts, it will take you to a screen tat lists all posts then just select them and merge them.
You've not seen the 'Merge Posts' option in the inline moderation options at the bottom of a thread...??
(2010-11-15, 12:36 AM)Sunsettommy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-14, 11:43 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]

I started at 1.09,upgraded to 1.10.By then the weaknesses showed up for me,that I had to leave.

I agree i never liked 1.1.10 so i gave 2.0 a try but that is still in beta stage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11