MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: While You Were Typing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Compatible with MyBB 1.4.x and MyBB 1.6.x

DESCRIPTION
This plugin will show the user a notice if other users have posted new posts to the same thread the user is replying to. This gives the user the option to check if his post is still valuable to the thread and edit the post accordingly.

It both works for the quick reply and the full reply. The administrator has the option to enable the realtime notification. This gives the user the option to see the notice in realtime as he is typing his message. The user can then choose to show these posts already or ignore the notice and posts his message anyway. When he ignores the notice he will also be prompted when he submits his message.

The style of the notice can be changed by overriding the CSS in Themes. Please read the INSTALL file for more information. Also check the same file for more information about installing, upgrading and translating. Feel free to add language packs to the mod site.

SCREENSHOTS
[attachment=21198] [attachment=21199] [attachment=21200]

SUPPORT
Please only report bugs or any other problem in this thread or the Plugin Support subforum on the MyBB Community Forum. I can not respond to comments/reviews on mod site.

DONATE
This plugin will always be free but a donation is always welcome and much appreciated. If you like this plugin and want to support the further development of this and my other plugins, feel free to donate. Not doing it doesn't restrict you or the functionality of this plugin in any way. Thank you!
[Image: btn_donate_SM.gif]

SPREAD THE WORD
You can help to spread the word and promote this plugin:
- share the link to either the thread or this page on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, ...)
- give this plugin a good review on the mod site.
- rate this plugin on the mod site.
- comment in the plugin thread on the MyBB Community Forum
- tell your friends about the plugin

DOWNLOAD
http://mods.mybb.com/view/while-you-were-typing

3RD PARTY PUBLICATIONS
MyPureBB: 5 must have plugins for mybb
Approved Smile
Great plugin been waiting for this. Smf had something like this but it worked slow for me, good job, i think i am going to use this. Once again, great job. Plus this could be a suggested plugin for the mybb site.
(2011-01-08, 06:46 PM)Kieran D. Wrote: [ -> ]Approved Smile

Thanks! Big Grin

(2011-01-08, 06:52 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin been waiting for this. Smf had something like this but it worked slow for me, good job, i think i am going to use this. Once again, great job. Plus this could be a suggested plugin for the mybb site.

Thanks for your feedback! I hope you enjoy this plugin Big Grin
Nice plugin! Smile
Great! I have been looking for a plugin just like this!!! Thanks a lot!
(2011-01-08, 06:56 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Nice plugin! Smile

Thanks Smile

(2011-01-08, 08:53 PM)Wahtastic Wrote: [ -> ]Great! I have been looking for a plugin just like this!!! Thanks a lot!

You're welcome Smile
Awesome work. Thank you!
Awesome! Thank you! Smile

p/s: Aries, your signature show two plugins, but same link. :p
(2011-01-08, 08:54 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome work. Thank you!

You're welcome Wink

(2011-01-08, 09:56 PM)kaixer Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Thank you! Smile

p/s: Aries, your signature show two plugins, but same link. :p

You're welcome Smile And thanks! I fixed my sig Wink

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8