MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: While You Were Typing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well, yes, it's working like a charm now. Thanks for fixing the auto-edit issue.
(2011-04-07, 07:38 PM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]Well, yes, it's working like a charm now. Thanks for fixing the auto-edit issue.

Thank you for your feedback and also thanks for reporting the issue in the first place Wink
Reminds me of youtube commenting Toungue Great work!
(2011-04-08, 03:43 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Reminds me of youtube commenting Toungue Great work!

Never commented on Youtube so I wouldn't know Toungue
Thank you for your feedback Wink
I´ve just tested, it´s working perfect

Thanks Aries-Belgium
(2011-04-08, 10:40 AM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]I´ve just tested, it´s working perfect

Thanks Aries-Belgium

Thank you for testing it. I hope you and your users will enjoy this plugin.
You're welcome Wink
I have just uploaded version 1.3 of this plugin. This version fixes a compatibility issue with Prototype 1.7 which is shipped with MyBB 1.6.3 by default.

Full changelog
 - BUGFIX: incompatible with MyBB 1.6.3
 - BUGFIX: use scriptaculous.js from MyBB instead of the Google Library API
 - FEATURE: added effect support for MyBB 1.4
 - FEATURE: added version code to Javascript files to prevent previous version from cache

While the plugin is awaiting validation on the mods site, you may download the attachment on the first post of this thread. But if the plugin is active on the mods site, download it from there, please. Thank you.
'Prototype' update in 1.6.3 is making some harm in installed plugins all around...
MyPureBB mentioned this plugin in their 5 Must Have Plugins For MyBB article.
This seems to cause redirect errors with gomobile theme
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8