MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: While You Were Typing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
You released it... I like!
Thank you , this will help alot.
(2011-01-08, 11:56 PM)danysalva Wrote: [ -> ]You released it... I like!

Thanks! Wink

(2011-01-09, 01:38 AM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you , this will help alot.

I surely hope so Big Grin

That's an awesome idea! Though, I'm experiencing a little bug. The quickreply notification works great, when I click (see post), it appears. Though, when I'm typing into the newreply form, I also get the notice but nothing happens when I click (see post). Any ideas why it's doing this?
Awesome plugin. Very nice feature to have for your forum (would be very useful if you have many users).
Thank you!Smile
Nice plugin you have there! Thanks! Smile
(2011-01-09, 03:23 AM)Bencori Wrote: [ -> ]That's an awesome idea! Though, I'm experiencing a little bug. The quickreply notification works great, when I click (see post), it appears. Though, when I'm typing into the newreply form, I also get the notice but nothing happens when I click (see post). Any ideas why it's doing this?

Oops, I'm so sorry.

Update is on the way.
(2011-01-09, 11:05 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Oops, I'm so sorry.

Can you check this update?

Works perfect Smile

Thank you for this plugin, and quick modification!
(2011-01-09, 01:40 PM)Bencori Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for this plugin, and quick modification!

You're welcome Wink

Version 1.1 with a critical fix is uploaded to the mod site. While it's awaiting activation, you can download the plugin in the first post of this thread.
I thought mybb did this anyway
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8