MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: While You Were Typing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2011-01-17, 06:20 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin adds a little bug in the quick reply.
The ...loading window will load forever.

Can you give me the message you are trying to post?
And also in which browser the bug manifests?
(2011-01-17, 07:00 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-17, 06:20 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin adds a little bug in the quick reply.
The ...loading window will load forever.

Can you give me the message you are trying to post?
And also in which browser the bug manifests?
Here it is working fine.

Make sure you are adding whiletyping.php and whiletyping folder in your ./inc/plugins folder.
(2011-01-18, 05:48 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you are adding whiletyping.php and whiletyping folder in your ./inc/plugins folder.

That can indeed be the problem too.
I have a little bug: When I'm editing my own post the message displays, and when I'm going to find what is it (clicking the message), I find with my own edited post.
(2011-03-22, 01:29 AM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]I have a little bug: When I'm editing my own post the message displays, and when I'm going to find what is it (clicking the message), I find with my own edited post.

Ow yeah, thanks for reporting this. The plugin will also check for post edits but I didn't check whether or not the edit has been done by the current user. I will fix this asap.
(2011-01-18, 08:34 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-18, 05:48 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you are adding whiletyping.php and whiletyping folder in your ./inc/plugins folder.

That can indeed be the problem too.

It is not. I'm having the same problem.
"The ...loading window will load forever"
I'm ussing Firefox, but it happends in anyone.
(2011-03-22, 08:52 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-22, 01:29 AM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]I have a little bug: When I'm editing my own post the message displays, and when I'm going to find what is it (clicking the message), I find with my own edited post.

Ow yeah, thanks for reporting this. The plugin will also check for post edits but I didn't check whether or not the edit has been done by the current user. I will fix this asap.

I am waiting for the fix so i can install this (any news) ?
(2011-03-23, 12:10 AM)Julibaga Wrote: [ -> ]It is not. I'm having the same problem.

Do you have link to your forum, please?

(2011-03-23, 01:41 AM)n00bie Wrote: [ -> ]I am waiting for the fix so i can install this (any news) ?

I will fix it today.
Thanks for this, maybe i use it.
(2011-03-23, 08:34 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-23, 12:10 AM)Julibaga Wrote: [ -> ]It is not. I'm having the same problem.

Do you have link to your forum, please?

(2011-03-23, 01:41 AM)n00bie Wrote: [ -> ]I am waiting for the fix so i can install this (any news) ?

I will fix it today.

Of course. Here we are:
www.pcfixlakeside.com
Please, let me know when I can disable it.
Thaks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8