MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EzIRC for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2011-11-06, 01:36 AM)Chemich Wrote: [ -> ]Can I get an estimate on when we're going to be getting the "public" or "guests can view also" feature? I'm trying to start up a community, and y'know, I'd like for my site to be as public as possible. :3

Not trying to tell you guys to rush it, just wonderin'.

Thx in advance bro's, keep up the amazing work!

Sorry, that's not a planned feature. This currently pulls usernames from the logged in user data, and so it wouldn't pull a username for a guest user, causing issues.

(2011-11-06, 07:49 PM)Coen Wrote: [ -> ]How can I set custom port number? How to specify server password?

This currently isn't possible.

(2011-12-10, 02:59 AM)Mr. Chinn Wrote: [ -> ]Mibbit Settings Hash, where is it?

https://widgetmanager.mibbit.com/

(2011-10-29, 02:31 PM)arin Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.. When I put the files into FileZilla, I put them in /public_html. I changed the $forumdir to $forumdir = "/public_html;, and now I get this error when I go to mysite.com/chat.php

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/a1597990/public_html/chat.php on line 16

Sorry you're having so much trouble!

Try replacing line 11 of the code (the $forumdir bit!) with the below:

$forumdir = '.';

or this

$forumdir = '';

Hopefully this can help.
(2011-12-14, 06:33 AM)MadMikeyB Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry you're having so much trouble!

Try replacing line 11 of the code (the $forumdir bit!) with the below:

$forumdir = '.';

or this

$forumdir = '';

Hopefully this can help.

The first one worked. Thank you very much. Smile

And It's not a problem, I'm still fairly new to forums and etc.
Connection failed (Could not resolve hostname.)

Any idea how to fix this error? I have everything 100% correct so its a plugin error.

Thanks
Trying to connect it to freenode.net servers seems to fail... I start connecting and then get kicked off the server again.

I'll test one of the default servers... I hope that will help Smile

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Ah! Found it. Example channel name didn't have a "#" in front of it... Adding a "#" before the channel name fixed it all. I think that will also fix freenode.net problem ; )

Devvie

Hmmm... Looks like a random thing... With or without "#" it sometimes doesn't work. I have it now with "#" added for channel name and I'll see how it holds...

http://crypto.country/forum/chat.php

Hmmm... Might be a caching problem too... I have it now working without "#" : )

-----

One question for now remains: what is causing them advertisements and can I do something about them? :/

Just confirmed, freenode.net will not connect. I just tested barjavel.freenode.net:6667 and same behaviour as with irc.freenode.net
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9