MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EzIRC for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Now my irc is work, i can fix it self. And my problem now is solved.
I have been waiting for this to be available for MyBB. THANK YOUUU!!! Big Grin
Thanks for Plugin
But I didnot really get the point !!
Does the IRC servers freely available?
Can my board registered members use EzIRC with their usernames and passwords?
yes. create a channel at mibbit.com for free and you can use their irc server address
irc.mibbit.com

this is like owning a private irc server but you are restricted from some options and you must comply with their rules for using on your site.
(2011-01-19, 02:21 PM)katib Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for Plugin
But I didnot really get the point !!
Does the IRC servers freely available?
Can my board registered members use EzIRC with their usernames and passwords?

IRC Servers are freely available, check out http://searchirc.com to see a lot of irc networks.

This plugin uses your users forum nick (so for me, if it was installed here on MyBB.com, it would give me the nick of "MadMikeyB"), but as irc and forums are different beasts, it doesnt register an account for them on irc or anything like that.

(2011-01-19, 07:54 AM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]I have been waiting for this to be available for MyBB. THANK YOUUU!!! Big Grin

No problem, make sure to read the README on how to add a link to the chat in your header Smile
(2011-01-19, 08:06 PM)TheGodFather Wrote: [ -> ]yes. create a channel at mibbit.com for free and you can use their irc server address
irc.mibbit.com

this is like owning a private irc server but you are restricted from some options and you must comply with their rules for using on your site.

It's actually irc.mibbit.net. Just so ya' know.
^^ Oops. Sorry. Forgot to check Toungue
Hello, can you help me. I have a problem..
When I click / open Help page [http://myforums.aboedman.info/misc.php?action=help]

[Image: 1909562469.jpg]

Please help me.
Thanks.
I've installed and configured the modification and changed the $forumdir however I keep getting the following error:

Warning: require_once(.//global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/8/d338255060/htdocs/forum/chat.php on line 45

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './/global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/8/d338255060/htdocs/forum/chat.php on line 45

I have 1and1 hosting if that helps (and I have upgraded to php version 5.whatever via the .htaccess). Thanks in advance for any help you can give me
How do we get our own livechat that uses our users usernames and passwords from our site? Or how to not have a changing operator?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9