MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced WYSIWYG Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2011-10-10, 11:14 PM)Tropic Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,
I also have a problem of stack overflow 1822 with IE8.
Unfortunately, my users use IE.
Is there a fix for the problem?
Thanks!
I'm waiting alsof for this Fix... Sad
Sorry, how can I add smiles into the quick reply box?

Thank you
(2011-10-12, 12:59 AM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-10, 11:14 PM)Tropic Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,
I also have a problem of stack overflow 1822 with IE8.
Unfortunately, my users use IE.
Is there a fix for the problem?
Thanks!
I'm waiting alsof for this Fix... Sad

I don't want to make empty promises, but I think I might have time now to work on an update. Smile

Re-Suggest:

> Settings to enable this to certain theme.
Thanks again! Smile
(2011-10-14, 11:23 AM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to make empty promises, but I think I might have time now to work on an update. Smile

Thanks a lot Shy
(2011-10-14, 11:23 AM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to make empty promises, but I think I might have time now to work on an update. Smile

Thank You very much
I have just found out that as soon as I enable the advanced WYSIWYG editor any leading whitespace is removed from a new line. This unfortunately breaks BB Markdown in which leading white spaces have a meaning. Could you please point me out where this removal is done sothat I can fix it myself?

Thanks a lot.
Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't find any discussions on this.

When I install the Advanced WYSIWYG Editor (latest version), the Report Button no longer works. When I uninstall WYSIWYG, the Report Button works as expected (executes JavaScript & launches a popup).

Is there a fix?

Thanks!
Steve
When I enter

text
   text
text

in "Editor" mode (without the surrounding code-tag!), switch to "Source" mode and back, the leading whitespaces have disappeared. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
How to change the default font to Tahoma?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17