MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced WYSIWYG Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2011-10-20, 12:50 AM)DJMOKHTAR Wrote: [ -> ]How to change the default font to Tahoma?
I'm waiting also for this change ...

Hi,
any news regarding the IE stack overflow in line 1822 ?

This problem also occurs with the old version 1.0.2, I tried to get rid of the problem by downgrading ...

Thanks Maria
I've already tried several times to fix the stack overflow issue, but couldn't really find where exactly the problem in the javascript file is..Sad

will try it again when I have enough time again.
The theme is not working, i'm using the default theme (not the mybb one) and it looks like this:
[attachment=24586]

I had the plugin already when I installed, but i did as you said, uninstall, send the files and install again. And the other theme look much better.
so.....
It's a shame I had to uninstall the Adv. WYSIWYG editor because of the JQuery conflicts with Quick Reply and the Report button.

Does anyone care to fix this, or shall I just go find something else? Has anyone found a workaround?

And I am still receiving Stack Overflow errors from my community, thinking it's the forums causing this error, not the browser. It would be really nice to have everything fixed!

Thanks a bunch...
(2011-08-12, 01:37 PM)MayKim Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Thankyou for the reply

I de-install & install back the adv WYSIWYG - I still got the error messages

sorry for the silly question , but how do I activate the MyCode Editor?

Here are the screen shots

Thanks

I got the same problem so how to solve it

(2011-10-31, 03:31 PM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]I've already tried several times to fix the stack overflow issue, but couldn't really find where exactly the problem in the javascript file is..Sad

waiting for you ...
(2011-10-31, 03:31 PM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]I've already tried several times to fix the stack overflow issue, but couldn't really find where exactly the problem in the javascript file is..Sad

what about the quick reply ...

waiting for you ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17