MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced WYSIWYG Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Sorry, but I'm still too busy with School and other things to work on it. :/

And what's wrong with the quick reply?
Hey,
since the update to MyBB 1.6.5 I have the problem that the smiley inserter don't work. With the normal editor it works but not with the Advanced WYSIWYG Editor. What can I do to fix this problem?
(2011-08-10, 02:45 PM)MayKim Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have the version 1.2.1 installed

In IE , when I move from post (where it has quick reply or from new thread ) to forum- An error message is displayed: message from webpage stack overflow at line 1882 - click OK , the page is load OK

if I deactive the plugins - there is no error message

And it is only happens in IE - not in Firefox or Google Chrome

I also have Advanced Quick Reply Form (1.0.3) installed (there is another problem, I have to disable Clickable MyCode Editor to have WYSIWYG work in the quick reply form)

I tried to deactive the advanced Quick reply form , but it is still having an error message

Could you help because this plugin a very usefull & very much needed for my forum

Thank You very much

Hi i am not able to reproduce this issue, even i am havin same problem.
please help me to reproduce this issu.
Can anyone help me on how to add e smiley button in this mod?
Hello, I consistently get an error whenever I try to create a new theme.

Regardless of the ID I use, I always get the "Please enter a valid ID for this theme. It may contain only a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and _. (e.g. mysupercool_theme)" error.
I have a strange problem with this plugin and I wondered if it's happening on other forums? When quoting some members I get the "503 Service Unavailable" message but with other members quoting works like it should. It doesn't make any sense to me. Does anyone have a clue what could be wrong?
Good day,

I have strange problem. When I copy thread from another forum (V-Bulletin), I get some tags shown in the thread body (Like ). The tags are not shown in the wysiwyg editor while I am editing but when I post the thread it is shown. Could you help, please? This is my thread link (http://animesat.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3).
Hi Simon S.,

I think below link will help you understand the problem of IE stack overflow

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/84866...-max-width
still waiting
please help me

I want change height size editor ? change in code not drag and drop
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17