MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced WYSIWYG Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2011-04-03, 06:49 PM)joey19982 Wrote: [ -> ]One problem with it. If you have "Show editor in Quick Reply" to Yes, then Quick Edit stops working.

I have the same problem. How can I solve this problem?
is there any announcement on release of the "how to add buttons to wysiwyg editor block?"
Smilies aren't working.
anyone with a tutorial on bbcode buttons?
^^ anyone please
Hm this message comes up at the frinklabs website:
Quote:Sadly I must say that I decided to close FrinkLabs and won't develop my plugins anymore, but you'll still find my plugins on MyBB.com.
How to configure this in templates ? , in order for me to manage on what theme should i use this
Everybody wanted to know how to do it, here it is:
To add a new custom bbcode button to the editor you need to open the template wysiwyg_default (or wysiwyg_quickreply for quick reply editor) in Global Templates.

Search for the lines
			errorField = false;
// build editor. pass neccessary variables
tinyMCE.init({

and add above it the following code:

var tmpBBCode = { wysiwyg:0, bbCode:'BBCODE', htmlOpen:'', htmlClose:'', icon:'ICON', sourceCode:1, attributes:[{ attributeHTML:'', validationPattern:'^\\d+$', required:0 }] };
                extraBBCodes['UNIQUEBBCODENAME'] = tmpBBCode; sourceCodes['UNIQUEBBCODENAME'] = 'UNIQUEBBCODENAME'; language['UNIQUEBBCODENAME.title'] = "NAMEOFCODE";     

Replace the following names in these lines with their value.
  • BBCODE - for example "spoiler" when the MyCode is "[spoiler][/spoiler]"
  • ICON - the name of the icon file in the themes folder. By default in ..\jscripts\wysiwyg_themes\default\images.
  • UNIQUEBBCODENAME - The unique name of the bb code without spaces and special chars. For example "mycode123" or "spoiler"
  • NAMEOFCODE - Just the name of the button when you hover about it. For example "Spoiler" or "Insert Spoiler"
@up: Thanks! Big Grin

I see You closes yor board. Why? Is this forever or only temporality? Do You will still making a new plugins for MyBB? Do You will relassing a upgrades for Advanced WYSIWYG editor?
Look.

I will publish within the next days Advanced WYSIWYG 1.2. There will be mainly a lot of bug fixes, but it will also bring a new default editor theme (which looks a bit like this of Wordpress ;D) and I enabled multi quote for the editor, which should hopefully work now. There will be also a new version of iShare with some bug fixes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17