MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced WYSIWYG Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I'm having some trouble with using this plugin because when it's enabled it doesn't allow me to quick edit posts, changes the delete button to edit instead, and also stops my quickquote from working.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
When come the fix for the new Safari from OSX
Where i find dark theme for this editor?
(2011-01-29, 08:33 PM)Shaoran Wrote: [ -> ]And, in editor, when you make a quote, it seems like there is 4 lines after quotes but in sources, your message is only one.

This was asked over a year ago. Did anyone ever find a solution?

When people go to quote something it adds about 4 lines at the bottom but they still have to add another to make it have a space in the post between the quote and their message...
I don't know if it is helpful, but when you clicked shift+enter in quote box, everythink is over right, but only enter is not working good. Sad
this plugin don't work with safari 6. There is a solution? Sad
I've been getting reports of random issues when quoting. Anyone else having issues or know a solution? Seems like sometimes there is a quote box and sometimes it shows [/amquote] tags? Also seems to be completely random.
I am trying to have some editors first checked and then select which to keep as the final.
Before having this editor pluged in ,i have had SEC editor(wysiwyg) installed.
I uninstalled it and then installed this editor, which feels better, and i am leaning towards
keeping this. (Kudos btw!)
But i have one problem, in full reply(not quick one) the editor is not showing at all, whereas in quick reply all work smoothly.
What could this be the cause of that?
(i am using Firefox btw)

Thanks in advance....

===========
EDIT
I just SOLVED it. My default template codebuttons were in "1608" and not in "1600"
so please NVM!
Reverting it to original solved it.
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/editor.js?ver=1600"></script>
WYSIWYG Editor not working after upgrading to MyBB 1.6.9, any solution ??
I have the same problem. The plugin only work with quickreply after updated to MyBB 1.6.9
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17