MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TeachGalaxy - Teaching Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: logo.jpg]

What is TeachGalaxy about?
TeachGalaxy is a new general talking forum where you can talk about anything! This site officially opened on 10 August, 2011. We will mainly focusing on tutorials and teaching as the name suggests. You can learn new stuff from our tutorials but also have fun in the general section. There are many varied topics that you can discuss.

Why should I join?
There are so many reasons why you should join. Each month (or even each week when we have more members) there will be a contest where you can win prizes! We will also be giving away a lot of stuff like resource packs, E-books and more! The main point is that you will meet new people that you can have a great time with, and also learn new things.

I would also appreciate if you could take few minutes to register and maybe post something. As you'll notice, the forum is brand new so we will try to fill it with posts and hopefully make it active!

Goals/Achievements
  • 50 members.
  • 100 members.
  • 1,000 members.
  • 500 posts.
  • 1,000 posts.
  • 10,000 posts.

What are you waiting for? Register today at http://teachgalaxy.com/
404 error.
Removed the www-prefix. Should work fine now. Must contact my host about the www problem.
404 error.
404 Error.
(2011-08-22, 12:10 PM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]404 Error.

Just to further clarify what happens when I go to that page.
Same here.
I contacted my host. The issue was that the nameservers was changed to Google's. They will revert it, and will work again soon. I will let you know when the site is ready!
Looking good. Nice that you got some content flowing in each forum. I love your logo.
Thanks Jason L! Appreciate your comment! Smile

Everyone, I have fixed the error. The site is up and running!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7