MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: wich antivirus do you use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
tell us wich antivirus do you use and why?
I don't use one.
Formerly Kaspersky and Norton but now Avg.
Eset Security Suite. Their AV only product is NOD32. And, because I've found it to be the best without bogging down the system.
AVG, simply the best Smile
I use Avast! because it's free and I don't visit shady sites on Windows, meaning I don't have to worry near as much about virusesii, so I don't want to spend anything on antivirus software. The best antivirus available is Common Sense™. Heck the only reason I even have Avast! is because I like to check those little one-off utilities I tend to get as a programmer, and in case a website I tend to visit and trust gets hacked (which has happened before).
NIS.
(2011-12-01, 06:26 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]I use Avast! because it's free and I don't visit shady sites on Windows, meaning I don't have to worry near as much about virusesii, so I don't want to spend anything on antivirus software. The best antivirus available is Common Sense™. Heck the only reason I even have Avast! is because I like to check those little one-off utilities I tend to get as a programmer, and in case a website I tend to visit and trust gets hacked (which has happened before).

My thoughts precisely.

When I'm on Windows, of course.
I used Avira, it's fantastic and doesn't bother you much.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7