MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB.com Slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's actually been fast the past couple days. Unsure if speaking with Chris has something to do with it. Nice to see the site loading quick again.

And imho there should be 2 sysadmins that have root. One person is just not enough. If anything happens to Chris what happens to MyBB?
its finally back to normal for me. about 2 hours ago it was really slow, seems to be okay now
(2012-01-10, 05:16 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually been fast the past couple days. Unsure if speaking with Chris has something to do with it. Nice to see the site loading quick again.

And imho there should be 2 sysadmins that have root. One person is just not enough. If anything happens to Chris what happens to MyBB?

Really? It's been slower than ever for me today...
Replying to the posts is taking almost 30 seconds on my even Broad Band.
Yeap, it's still very slow here.
(2012-01-10, 05:16 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually been fast the past couple days. Unsure if speaking with Chris has something to do with it. Nice to see the site loading quick again.

Very slow for me here, took about 20 secs just to Quick Quote your post.

Out of interest, would you have time to fulfil sysadmin role here?
Load was very high an hour or so ago.

I emailed Chris too, and he is aware of it, he's doing what he can.
its back to being slow for me. had a good hour or so where it was moving pretty good this morning, but back to where it's been the past few days.
It's good right now for me.
Has not been slow for me, down here it's fine!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8