MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB.com Slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2012-01-12, 05:06 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]And it's awesome to see you make a post. I miss the old days when you were active. Sad

+1
It's my first time to see Chris here to actually post.

I'm a nobody. Just ignore this reply Big Grin
(2012-01-12, 06:30 PM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]It's my first time to see Chris here to actually post.

I'm a nobody. Just ignore this reply Big Grin

Chris is a ninja. You may not see him, but he is always here.
Chris and MyBB, even if you don't take Labrocca's help on hosting and sys admin, really consider at least some sessions on DDOSing. Really, I can't think of a member here who gets more DDOS's then him.
(2012-01-12, 07:29 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]really consider at least some sessions on DDOSing
There are already steps taken against DDOSing, that's why the server doesn't go down on every attack.
(2012-01-12, 07:29 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Chris and MyBB, even if you don't take Labrocca's help on hosting and sys admin, really consider at least some sessions on DDOSing. Really, I can't think of a member here who gets more DDOS's then him.

I manage the infrastructure for over 20,000 e-commerce stores. I'm well versed on DDOS attacks of a scale of astronomical proportions Smile
(2012-01-12, 09:24 PM)Chris Boulton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-12, 07:29 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Chris and MyBB, even if you don't take Labrocca's help on hosting and sys admin, really consider at least some sessions on DDOSing. Really, I can't think of a member here who gets more DDOS's then him.

I manage the infrastructure for over 20,000 e-commerce stores. I'm well versed on DDOS attacks of a scale of astronomical proportions Smile

Oh crap. Who knew? Smile

Now I feel like an lime with foot in mouth.
(2012-01-12, 10:06 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-12, 09:24 PM)Chris Boulton Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh crap. Who knew? Smile

Now I feel like an lime with foot in mouth.

With much respect labrocca, I just had to laugh at that post.
How the heck did a discussion about the speed get into a public business deal?

On topic, yes, MyBB is extremely slow. I am waiting over 10 seconds for a pageload and my internet is fine. This needs some fixing ASAP.
(2012-01-20, 12:24 AM)groovybluedog Wrote: [ -> ]How the heck did a discussion about the speed get into a public business deal?

On topic, yes, MyBB is extremely slow. I am waiting over 10 seconds for a pageload and my internet is fine. This needs some fixing ASAP.

See the thread below us.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8