MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB.com Slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Was slow for me this morning, but is better now. Still a little sluggish though.
Back to 20+ second load times (sigh)
Slow today again. Sad
To be honest it's slow more than 70% of the time for me now... imagine what effect this has on brand new members/guests visiting this site for the first time. Don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but many of us put up with it because of the love we have for MyBB, we only have that love because we've used their service for a certain amount of time. Those without that passion will be less compassionate.
(2012-01-11, 11:01 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest it's slow more than 70% of the time for me now... imagine what effect this has on brand new members/guests visiting this site for the first time. Don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but many of us put up with it because of the love we have for MyBB, we only have that love because we've used their service for a certain amount of time. Those without that passion will be less compassionate.

I agree. Most regular members know it's not a MyBB software problem but how many new visitors experiencing slowdown just click away?

Talking of giving a good impression to new users, we are 12 days into the new year and still have a Christmas hat on our main logo...
(2012-01-12, 01:06 AM)Andre R. Wrote: [ -> ]Talking of giving a good impression to new users, we are 12 days into the new year and still have a Christmas hat on our main logo...

lol...good point
It was only a couple days ago for a lot of people actually.
Oh, what a terrible impression a Christmas hat gives! :o

Come on guys...

We are well aware of the server situation, how about waiting for a staff member to reply after we've heard from Chris himself?

Thanks.
I love you Ryan. Your posts seem align with mine Big Grin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8