MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Showing aditional usergroups also on forumteam page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello everyone,

I want to fix the next option but how haha.
I have moderators on the forum that have also a status as BETA tester.
On the forumteam page you see the admins and moderators and I have set that the group BETA testers also need to be visible to the forum team page.

But the moderators visible group is moderator and now the moderator is not showing up in the BETA testers group on the forum team page because the visible group is set on moderator.

Now I want to set that also the additional usergroups are visible on the forum team page, so if I set the BETA tester group as additional group that this one also shows up at the forumteam page as Beta tester.

How can I do this someone that can help??
Thanks!!!
Someone with a idee ?
I dont think its possible without core edits.
Ill do some research.
(2012-02-14, 11:03 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think its possible without core edits.
Ill do some research.

Thanks I will wait on it!
I have a idee, if it is possible to set more then 1 usergroup the problem is solved??
I know its possible to set a additional usergroup but on this option the member is not shows in the group if they have a usergroup like moderator.
So is it possible with a plugin or code to set more then one primary usergroup (not the additional usergroups)
Annyone at the time with a sollution? i'm waiting a couple of days now SadSad
SOMEONE???????
???????????????
Hello,

Realy nobody with a idee or sollution???

@BleepyEvans
You say that you go do some research have you find annything yet???

Thanks Smile
PLEASE SOMEONE Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8