MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cant visit community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
seems like after i recived a reply on a topic, it gives me this error in all browsers:
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

i have to clear browser cookies, and ipconfig /flushdns to get in to the site again.. any idea what i can do , its so annoying lol
same here. i found that if I visit any page but the index page of the forums it works, then I can see the index page again. just started around 3am pacific time today
Already thought I got banned for posting my last post.

Edit!
Interesting that now that I wrote this post I can again see the index page.
Likewise. I cannot land on /index.php, but I can go to another page and go to the index by clicking the link in navigation.
Me 3.

Blank page shown instead of any content after successfully logging in on the index page.
Luckily I found your topic.

Thought I was banned as well.

Maybe it shares some connections with: http://community.mybb.com/thread-114087.html
(2012-03-03, 07:49 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]same here. i found that if I visit any page but the index page of the forums it works, then I can see the index page again. just started around 3am pacific time today

Same, even going to index.php will just give an empty page with the address as a title.
stranger, it is very I can't access sites almost to long times!!!!

Edit: can't access it index.php!
Same. Index.php error for me too.
(2012-03-04, 12:56 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Same. Index.php error for me too.

actual error or just no content?
No content, as if the site didn't exist. Google Chrome just delivered the usual message.

Edit: The website encountered an error while retrieving http://community.mybb.com/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Keeps happening now and again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9