MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't reply?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: 9Rjut.png]

Says subject is too long but me was using quick reply.
Preview Post > Subject > RE: * > Submit

I think it's a bug. I'll check it out...
It's caused because even though the original subject title was lower than 85 characters, the reply subject adds RE: to the beginning which makes it too long to process.
Yeah. Clicked new reply, changed subject to RE * and it worked fine. That's annoying though. Someone just received the same error on my forum just after upgrading, is it just a 1.6.7 thing or pure coincidence?
Pure coincidence. Nothing regarding subject length was changed in 1.6.7.
I face it as well.

http://prntscr.com/7mknx

And you guys have got some problems with dev site it seems, throws the error:

Internal error

An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
If you continue to experience problems please contact your Redmine administrator for assistance.

If you are the Redmine administrator, check your log files for details about the error.
We've already noticed the problem with Redmine, hopefully Chris will fix it soon.
(2012-04-01, 04:57 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Pure coincidence. Nothing regarding subject length was changed in 1.6.7.

Not a coincidence. This same problem appeared on my forum right after upgrading to 1.6.7.
(2012-04-03, 06:14 PM)Crow Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-01, 04:57 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Pure coincidence. Nothing regarding subject length was changed in 1.6.7.

Not a coincidence. This same problem appeared on my forum right after upgrading to 1.6.7.

[Issue #1553], as posted above.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10