MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Achivements 2.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I suggest to use sprites from RPG games.
and asked for private discuciones validate me but still have not done so already has two weeks waiting for validation!

Regarding the images unfortunately I can not share because they are a friend and I do not think the soon to me to make the demonstration of the plugin achievements!
We are waiting for download link. Hope mybb team approves it soon.
(2012-06-19, 07:34 AM)Serkan Wrote: [ -> ]We are waiting for download link. Hope mybb team approves it soon.

We cannot approve it until we're given access. If you be patient it will be approved as soon as possible.
I can't wait! Really wanna try it out.
Was updated to version 2.4 in the first post!
Yay! Glad it's downloadable again.

I've got two questions:
1) Is it possible to show custom achievements on the achievement page?
2) Is there anything I need to CHMOD for the automatic achievements to work? I made one for 1 post but it's not working.
Thanks.
Hello good friend the first question if I understood and I regret to say that eh forgotten to add these achievements on the page showing but when I can do it!

Regarding point 2, the truth did not understand that you wanted me and the translator not understanding what I put as mistranslated hahaha: p
Thanks for the quick reply.
I'd be very happy to see that in the next update, I hope you have the time to add it.

The second question: The automatic achievements do not work for me. Is there something I need to do before it works?
Maybe change permissions on a file?
ok well as to the achievements delivered through a task called achievements go and run the taskWink!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20