MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Achivements 2.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Even if I fix that I get this error upon trying to access my ACP:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in .../inc/languages/english/acp/achivements.lang.php on line 1

Edit: For some reason all of the .php files are messed up and you have to go into them and add hit enter to move everything down in order for them to work... I don't know if this is just happening to me because it seems like a really random occurrence.
(2012-04-25, 12:16 AM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]Even if I fix that I get this error upon trying to access my ACP:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in .../inc/languages/english/acp/achivements.lang.php on line 1

Edit: For some reason all of the .php files are messed up and you have to go into them and add hit enter to move everything down in order for them to work... I don't know if this is just happening to me because it seems like a really random occurrence.

I get the ACP Error as you just did, and when I remove the php file from the plugin folder it works but still gives me an error as a whole because of the init.php

The whole plugin is messed up as you said, so yea, needs to be fixed.
/english/acp -> /english/admin
all plugins from this guy have same language or Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home/example/public_html/mybb/inc/plugins/ranks/init.php on line 1
You can code some... notify message instead of PM?
Like XenForo style?

For example: http://community.mybb.com/thread-77498-p...#pid695203
the problem persists

Dodgy
i realy dont know why this plugin is approved from Mybb Team
lamentably I do not give any error ... But I'm testing it with other users and if necessary rewrite the code ...

I'm working on a better version where even delete the file init.php
Can you give NewPoints to members on achievements?? is there a way to do it? Say a member gets an achievement can he be given a particular points?
I updated it but now I'm getting this error..

[Image: VKl70.png]

I tried 24x24 px, 16x16 px and 192x192 px, none work... Doesn't work even if you leave it empty..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20