MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Achivements 2.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Just installed this found 2 bugs..

1) Even though i uploaded English Language it is in Spanish on a post..

[attachment=26024]

2) after i added Achievements it didn't update for the people who had already reached the Min to have it

Hope you can fix it!
This is something I'll follow since it definitely is promising to have such a plugin which isn't paid.
(2012-04-14, 05:16 PM)DrkProdigy09 Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed this found 2 bugs..

1) Even though i uploaded English Language it is in Spanish on a post..

2) after i added Achievements it didn't update for the people who had already reached the Min to have it

Hope you can fix it!

1) I was sorry that text in Spanish within the plugin! the text means: No achievements
2) remember that the task distributes the medals only to users who have been active before the last execution of the task! That this option to update the plugin will surely change and execute allWink

Regards!
You spelt time online wrong.
whats wrong

[attachment=26027]
(2012-04-15, 07:38 AM)wangoldsdotcom Wrote: [ -> ]whats wrong

its bug i posted this before but no answer here go again

when install it on test forum gota this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /homeexample/public_html/mybb/inc/languages/sh/admin/achivements.lang.php on line 1

maybe all mods author and mybb team consider about some test plugin forum before release any plugin
The problem is that I or my users of my website gives them trouble the plugin!
In any structure will check again!
regards!

@lexy
about you probably made ​​a mistake in the translation of plugin please recheck your language!
Nice plugin. I might use this in my next forum.
Cool plugin, but the task file "achievements.php" is not included?
(2012-04-18, 06:25 AM)Dragon_Void Wrote: [ -> ]Cool plugin, but the task file "achievements.php" is not included?

It is suppose to be generated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20